Windows 10: My HP laptop has failed to load windows - file Winload.exe. missing or damaged. If i...

Discus and support My HP laptop has failed to load windows - file Winload.exe. missing or damaged. If i... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I fear tge laptop is dead, but if i connect it to another using USB TO USB will i be able to ser my files?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Irene.C63, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Irene.C63 Win User

My HP laptop has failed to load windows - file Winload.exe. missing or damaged. If i...

I fear tge laptop is dead, but if i connect it to another using USB TO USB will i be able to ser my files?

:)

Irene.C63, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jun 22, 2019
  3. trog100 Win User
    Why does my PC load faster?

when windows loads it has a list of files to load.. if it cant find a file on its list it has several tries to load it before giving up and moving on to the next one..

for this reason missing or corrupt files can slow down the boot time significantly..

trog

trog100, Jun 22, 2019
  4. fkreuz Win User

My HP laptop has failed to load windows - file Winload.exe. missing or damaged. If i...

Cannot Install Windows 10 Error 80070002

Hi Jmarco0921,

for the method I used above, I did the already deletion in the
    /windows/softwaredistribution/download.

Following your advice, I did the manual reset method twice (also the step 4). But some of my dll files are failed to load during the reregister the BITS step. Below are the dll files that failed to load:

• regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll
    • regsvr32.exe browseui.dll
    • regsvr32.exe msxml.dll
    • regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll
    • regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll
    • regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll
    • regsvr32.exe initpki.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll
    • regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll

After doing the manual reset twice, I still could not manage to install the Win 10. It always
    failed at 42% during preparing installation phase.

fkreuz, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. My HP laptop has failed to load windows - file Winload.exe. missing or damaged. If i... - Similar Threads - laptop has failed

2. My laptop HP has failed to load correctly. It is saying.. critical process died... I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop HP has failed to load correctly. It is saying.. critical process died... I have...: My laptop HP has failed to load correctly. It is saying.. critical process died... I have tried all the options restore , repair options but no no avail. I need help...
  3. My laptop HP has failed to load correctly. It is saying.. critical process died... I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop HP has failed to load correctly. It is saying.. critical process died... I have...: My laptop HP has failed to load correctly. It is saying.. critical process died... I have tried all the options restore , repair options but no no avail. I need help...
  4. service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.: Hii AllMine laptop of hp window 10 is not opening.Firstly it was showing "service Failed To Load" and in that same time the option to choose another account to sign in option disappeared and i tried to much restarting the laptop but option to switch account haven't camed, i...
  5. service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.

service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.: Hii AllMine laptop of hp window 10 is not opening.Firstly it was showing "service Failed To Load" and in that same time the option to choose another account to sign in option disappeared and i tried to much restarting the laptop but option to switch account haven't camed, i...
  6. service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Winload exe. Unable to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Winload exe. Unable to boot: Hi. i am getting a blue screen containing this error when booting to os simalar to those in this thread...
  8. A .EXE file missing suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A .EXE file missing suddenly: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 home single language since 2018.I update my Windows to 1909 version. I recently start to play a game and my game's .exe file suddenly erased or deleted from the game main directory. I have to reinstall the game for now several times for a week. Is it...
  9. Exe files gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe files gone missing: so my pc ran into a problem , i had to fix it with system restore . at first everything seems normal and i saw my desktop without any icons in it except the preinstalled apps , then i checked my files installed ... ALL the files is fine EXCEPT ALL OF MY EXE FILES ARE GONE...
  10. Exe files missing

Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...