Windows 10: My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day.

Discus and support My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Team - My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day. post restarting the system the windows works as expected. But this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abby_India, Oct 13, 2020.

1. My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day.

Team - My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day. post restarting the system the windows works as expected. But this issue is happening every day. Please let me know the solution for the issue.

Windows version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.546

:)

Abby_India, Oct 13, 2020
  2. cascer1 Win User

HP Omen BSOD when disconnected from power

I recently bought a new laptop (HP Omen 15-ax280nd), which is awesome for everything except for one crippling issue: Whenever I disconnect the power brick (making it run on battery power) I get a BSOD within 5 minutes (the exact delay differs every time).

The BSOD error code is

I already tried the following:

• Run Windows Update (everything is up-to date)
    • Enrol the device in the Windows Insider programme (preview and slow rings)
    • Use HP support assistant to update drivers
    • Reset drivers to original
    • Uninstall drivers
    • Disable Windows from powering down devices when on battery power
    • BIOS is up-to date

The issue happened on two separate laptops (both an identical model), both directly after installing Windows, and after installing all my usual programs.

It happens both on Windows 10 Home x64 and Windows 10 Pro x64. Both versions in nl_NL and en_US.

I also already contacted HP about the issue, they helped me run a hardware diagnostic and remoted in to check some software settings, they also suggest that I return the laptop.

This issue does not occur in safe mode or on a Linux live CD.

The store has offered for me to get a refund or exchange it for another laptop, but I really like this one so would prefer to resolve this issue instead.

dump files

• First file, I get this whenever I unplug my laptop from the power adapter.
    • Second file, My laptop apparently crashed in my bag on my way home.
    • Thid file, I get this whenever I try to update the graphics driver, regardless of whether or not my laptop is plugged in.

cascer1, Oct 13, 2020
  3. How to stop an HP driver update

Greg, Thanks for the reply. Techwalla link: removed HP update step one; No startup program group step two;No HP listed step three.

HP Support: No support for my HP laptop driver, same from AMD manufacturer.

baffled_still, Oct 13, 2020
  4. My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day.

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day.

1. My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day. - Similar Threads - Laptop getting BSOD

2. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  3. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  4. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.

Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.: Hello.Recently, I've performed a few updates on drivers and my BIOS. Since then, I've been getting BSOD's at least once a day, usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION where ks.sys failed.Any idea on how to identify the cause and how to fix this?...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day: My computer will randomly bsod at random times during the day can you help me find out what is causing this.Here are the files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cvkyogkvhjv61s/AADZaD8rtTK3qGDz4y0yqgMfa?dl=0...
  7. Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!

Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!: I always get BSOD at lease once per day! Based on WinDbg, I've uninstall rainmeter, Nvidia Geforce Experience, and Asus Armoury Crate, but the result still the same!! I even has replaced my Memory and PSU, the result still the same!! : I already run Windows Memory...
  8. BSOD at least once every two days.

BSOD at least once every two days.: I have been having issues for almost 2 years now and nothing has seemed to work. Attempted fixes: Scan for malware, driver updates, new cpu cooler, new gpu, new cpu, new motherboard, new C: drive, remove old drives, 4 complete wipes of my C: drive and starting fresh. This...
  9. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  10. at least once a day I'll get a BSOD if I'm watching YouTube

at least once a day I'll get a BSOD if I'm watching YouTube: Usually after I've booted up and maybe just watching the first video of the day or I'll be doing some gaming and I'll ALT+TAB over to YouTube for music in the background, it is funny because it won't crash with anything other webpage. I can watch videos on Amazon just fine as...