Windows 10: My HP Laptop on windows 10 crashes every few minutes while using it

Discus and support My HP Laptop on windows 10 crashes every few minutes while using it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have done clean re-installs of windows 10 and it keeps happening. I've gotten a ton of different errors including:Boot device not foundWHEA:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SwiftTraceur, Aug 4, 2021.

1. My HP Laptop on windows 10 crashes every few minutes while using it

I have done clean re-installs of windows 10 and it keeps happening. I've gotten a ton of different errors including:Boot device not foundWHEA: Uncorrectable ErrorRecovery: Looks like windows didnt load correctlyAn automatic repair screen saying log file: C:\Windows\system32\Logfiles\Srt\Srttrail.txtStop code: Bad system config infoI keep getting the last error. I tried doing some sort of thing to find faulty drivers that resulted in the srttrail thing.

:)

SwiftTraceur, Aug 4, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

My HP Laptop on windows 10 crashes every few minutes while using it

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

My HP Laptop on windows 10 crashes every few minutes while using it

1. My HP Laptop on windows 10 crashes every few minutes while using it - Similar Threads - Laptop crashes every

2. [WIndows 11] explorer.exe keeps crashing every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [WIndows 11] explorer.exe keeps crashing every few minutes: I seem to be facing a small problem: Every few minutes, explorer.exe keeps crashing and restarting, but File Explorer seems to be doing fine. I do not have any GUI-chanigng shells like StartAllBack or ExplorerPatcher installed at this time and my system is indeed up to date....
  3. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  4. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  5. PC Crashes every few minutes

6. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  7. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  8. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

9. Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?: Hi, I bought my laptop 2 or 3 years ago. Since last year (October) it crashes every 10 minutes. What could be the cause? And it rarely connects to the WLAN (and when I am connected to the WLAN the connection breaks down again in 5 minutes). Please only answer if you know it...
  10. Event viewer crashing every few minutes

Event viewer crashing every few minutes: Hello everyone i just win 10 on a new laptop HP i checked EVENT VIEWER and found an error under Applications occuring every few minutes but I don't notice it What does this mean Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/8/2017 11:17:41 AM Event ID:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix a crashed laptop hp windows 10