Windows 10: My HP laptop randomly goes from 0 volume to 64 volume when I open it

Discus and support My HP laptop randomly goes from 0 volume to 64 volume when I open it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It’s like whenever I close the screen, and open it back up, the volume is back to 64 submitted by /u/Individual_Staff_398 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Individual_Staff_398, Jan 22, 2021.

1. My HP laptop randomly goes from 0 volume to 64 volume when I open it

/u/Individual_Staff_398, Jan 22, 2021
  2. masu Win User

LG6300 tv Volume problem HELP PLEASE

Our volume randomly goes to 0 I've read the little booklet ..doesnt give a clue as to why..have gone through the system checking each of the functions..I'm missing something!?

3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 22, 2021
  4. My HP laptop randomly goes from 0 volume to 64 volume when I open it

Diskpart not locating volume with windows installed on it

Hello,

I have a desktop that is currently stuck in a Repair loop, and goes to BSOD. One thing I found is when I try to rebuild BCD it says Total identified Windows installations: 0.

Currently it appears Windows is installed on the X:\ drive of this computer, but when I check diskpart and list volumes it doesn't show X:\ and none of the volumes displayed have a system partition in them.

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it!

elusiveness, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

My HP laptop randomly goes from 0 volume to 64 volume when I open it

1. My HP laptop randomly goes from 0 volume to 64 volume when I open it - Similar Threads - laptop randomly goes

2. Volume Goes Up to 100 when opening a game or clicking in youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Goes Up to 100 when opening a game or clicking in youtube: So I have a extemely odd issue i cannot for the life of me fix. I have done some troubleshooting and the problems are super specific. Basically when i click on youtube when it's open it maxes out my volume, but it only does this on Opera GX. I've tried it on chrome and edge...
  3. My laptop volume goes to 0 when I load a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop volume goes to 0 when I load a game.: I have an Asus ROG Flow X13 laptop, and every time I open a game Call of Duty, Minecraft, Rocket League the volume goes down to 0. Even if I just tab out of the game and then come back, the volume will be at 0. If I turn it up it stays up so long as the game stays open. Is...
  4. My laptop volume goes to 0 when I load a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop volume goes to 0 when I load a game.: I have an Asus ROG Flow X13 laptop, and every time I open a game Call of Duty, Minecraft, Rocket League the volume goes down to 0. Even if I just tab out of the game and then come back, the volume will be at 0. If I turn it up it stays up so long as the game stays open. Is...
  5. Screen goes black when adjusting volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen goes black when adjusting volume: So this recently started happening to me, where when I go to adjust the volume during a game it goes black for a second when the volume bar appears then after it dissappears it goes black again. I think it started happening after the recent Windows update. Does anyone else...
  6. Screen goes black when adjusting volume

Screen goes black when adjusting volume: So this recently started happening to me, where when I go to adjust the volume during a game it goes black for a second when the volume bar appears then after it dissappears it goes black again. I think it started happening after the recent Windows update. Does anyone else...
  7. Volume slider goes down to 0 by itself.

Volume slider goes down to 0 by itself.: The volume on my laptop keeps going down to 0 as soon as I start up. I've tried updating drivers, uninstalling, and reinstalling Realtek audio but nothing works. Please help! submitted by /u/dubidubidoorafa [link] [comments]...
  8. Volume randomly changes in volume mixer

Volume randomly changes in volume mixer: Here's a GIF of my volume mixer, if anyone could help that'd be great submitted by /u/Fitzyy23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3f724/volume_randomly_changes_in_volume_mixer/
  9. disable muting when volume at 0?

disable muting when volume at 0?: hiya! so i just installed w10 on my laptop (was running 7 previously,) and my computer always had this weird lil kink where if you muted the audio, it would make a loud pop through the speakers. this never really bothered me in w7 cause i could just turn the volume down to 0,...
  10. Volume defaults to 0 and is not audible when changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume defaults to 0 and is not audible when changed: Hi all! I am having a problem with the volume of the Application 'London Control'. Until last week it worked fine, however when I opened the program 'London Control' yesterday, the volume always defaults to 0 as you can see below. [ATTACH] When I subsequently try to...