Windows 10: My HP laptop Windows 10 is not recognizing my internal DVD Writer

Discus and support My HP laptop Windows 10 is not recognizing my internal DVD Writer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I get my DVD Writer to work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Beate-MariaHoney, Sep 10, 2018.

1. My HP laptop Windows 10 is not recognizing my internal DVD Writer

how do I get my DVD Writer to work?

:)

Beate-MariaHoney, Sep 10, 2018

2. LG Slim Portable DVD Writer & Windows 10

I have the external LG Slim Portable DVD Writer that is compatible to Windows 8 and recently downloaded Windows 10 to my Samsung laptop. Now my LG DVD Writer won't play any dvd's, the computer recognizes them and so does the VLC app but won't play it.
    Do I have to buy another DVD Writer that is compatible with Windows 10?

Jazmin_755, Sep 10, 2018
  3. DMD1230 Win User
    Samsung Ultra Thin DVD writer Se-218BB does not work

Andre, I figured it out and opened the CMD in Admin then pasted the information. It was successful but the Samsung DVD writer tray still will not open. The laptop is still not recognizing the DVD writer. Any other suggestions? Thanks

DMD1230, Sep 10, 2018
  4. kukane Win User

My HP laptop Windows 10 is not recognizing my internal DVD Writer

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

My HP laptop Windows 10 is not recognizing my internal DVD Writer

1. My HP laptop Windows 10 is not recognizing my internal DVD Writer - Similar Threads - laptop recognizing internal

2. My dvd is not recognize by dvd player in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My dvd is not recognize by dvd player in windows 10: After recent update i can't play dvd in dvd and it is not recognize by dvd player and I am facing this issue after 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvd-is-not-recognize-by-dvd-player-in-windows/47a91ca3-864c-406c-bd45-05589e6d80f0
  3. I have an external HP dvd565 DVD Writer that Windows 10 doesn't recognize

I have an external HP dvd565 DVD Writer that Windows 10 doesn't recognize: I am trying to use lightscribe on my Dell Windows 10 pc using an external HP dev565. The drive works but it is not recognized as a lightscribe device. Is there anything I can do to make it work?...
  4. Why isn't my HP Laptop recognizing the CD/DVD player

Why isn't my HP Laptop recognizing the CD/DVD player: I just bought a new PC game and a movie, and neither one is recognized. Can't open them or manipulated any parts of the CD/DVDs. It keeps asking to insert the disc. I just used it a week ago on about a dozen or more CD/DVDs. Has there been an update from Microsoft? Could...
  5. download a DVD into my HP laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download a DVD into my HP laptop: I wish to download a dvd into my laptop fpr permanent keep. Problem is that as soon as the drive is activated, the movie starts (12 minutes) but I cannot find it on the hard disk after wards. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...
  6. Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop: I have been trying for some time, to work out how I can fix my dvdrw in my laptop, it just suddenly stopped working, although it still ejects with the button, so power ok and the disk spins inside for a few seconds, when closed. I bought. A replacement dvdrw, but same story,...
  7. DVD Writer

DVD Writer: I bought DVD+R to burn files to with my DVD Writer and the disks are unusable. What is the proper type DVD Disks to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-writer/291ebd36-15de-49be-9aee-7cf30dca0515
  8. DVD writer not recognized by Windows 10

DVD writer not recognized by Windows 10: I have a Samsung DVD writer model SE-208GB/RSDB that is not recognized by Windows 10. I don't know what happened but tried to reinstall it and it is not recognized at all. I have tried reaching Samsung to see if there is a driver I need but can't seem to get through to them...
  9. DVD Writer

DVD Writer: I recently had to buy a new laptop. It is a very nice Asus but doesn't have the CD drive I had in my old computer. I was sold a DVD Writer. Can I play my music CD's on this Writer?...
  10. CD/DVD Writer/BD Reader Not Recognized as Writer By Dell 8100

CD/DVD Writer/BD Reader Not Recognized as Writer By Dell 8100: I have a Dell 8100 XPS and when the hard drive went, I restored from an August backup (using Microsoft's Windows 10 backup) afetr replacing the drive. Unfortunately, I had a problem with the Ethernet adapter so eventually, I reinstalled Windows 10 fresh. The only major...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp laptop dvdrw drive internal loc:US

2. hp laptop not recognizing dvd

3. hp laptop not recognizing my phone

4. laptop will not recognize dvd writer,
  5. windows 10 bw 12b1st not found,
  6. hp laptop not recognizing internal speakers windows 10,
  7. my HP lap yop is not recognised