Windows 10: My HP Laptop with 8GB RAM with Windows 10 is Hanging again and again!!!

Discus and support My HP Laptop with 8GB RAM with Windows 10 is Hanging again and again!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Laptop is hanging again and again. I searched about it on the web and got some relief from this problem for some time but now it is hanging again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, May 5, 2020.

1. My HP Laptop with 8GB RAM with Windows 10 is Hanging again and again!!!

My Laptop is hanging again and again. I searched about it on the web and got some relief from this problem for some time but now it is hanging again.

For example: I connect my Laptop with my Bluetooth Speaker and after 2 or 3 songs my Groove Music stopped playing my song, so I paused the song and when I tried to play my song again, the application stopped responding and I tried to open Task Manager but it didn't open for 2 minutes, when i moved my cursor to the taskbar it showed the hourglass. When Task Manager showed up it also didn't respond for 2 minutes.

This Problem also occurs with Film and TV.

Both of these Apps are up to date.

:)

Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, May 5, 2020
  2. telepro21 Win User

Laptop hangs unexpectedly

Hello ram93,

Just looking at your system specs, I see that you have only 4GB of RAM and that some of that seems to be used by your laptop graphics. As a first step, I would look into increasing the RAM to a minimum of 8GB.

I try not to run Windows 10 on any device with less than 8GB of RAM. Only ever had poor performance if under 8GBs.

Of course, seeing that the error code is a 41, this might mean a power supply problem, too.

telepro21, May 5, 2020
  3. prashii Win User
    Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, May 5, 2020
  4. My HP Laptop with 8GB RAM with Windows 10 is Hanging again and again!!!

Usable of 8GB Ram

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 32 bit operating system with 8GB Ram. My laptop showing only 1.91 GB Ram usable, PLEASE help me how to used all 8gb ram?

AadilMemon, May 5, 2020
Thema:

My HP Laptop with 8GB RAM with Windows 10 is Hanging again and again!!!

1. My HP Laptop with 8GB RAM with Windows 10 is Hanging again and again!!! - Similar Threads - Laptop 8GB RAM

2. toshiba laptop hangs then starts working again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    toshiba laptop hangs then starts working again.: toshiba laptop satellite c655-s5512 hangs then starts working again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-hangs-then-starts-working-again/f8530397-bf71-474f-9278-450db6c3df8e
  3. toshiba laptop hangs then starts working again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    toshiba laptop hangs then starts working again.: toshiba laptop satellite c655-s5512 hangs then starts working again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-hangs-then-starts-working-again/f8530397-bf71-474f-9278-450db6c3df8e
  4. toshiba laptop hangs then starts working again.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  7. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again

New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again: I just got my HP laptop today so I charged it to full and set up my account and all. Then, I had downloaded all the updates and then had to restart it. But once I clicked the "restart now" it keeps showing the message "getting windows ready... don't turn off your computer"...
  9. Windows Update is Hanging on Startup Again...

Windows Update is Hanging on Startup Again...: This is the second update in a row where the standard automatic Windows Update on my desktop machine is hanging after restarting.The messages seem to indicate that update is 100% Complete, but then the system freezes and I never get to a login screen. I have tried to allow...
  10. My HP 8GB Laptop is Hanging a lot!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My HP 8GB Laptop is Hanging a lot!!: I downloaded and installed VLC Media Player the day before yesterday, and from Yesterday my PC is hanging a lot... I saw crosses in a black background in the apps icon rather than their original icons... After using my Laptop for 4 or 5 hours I shutdown it and it was pretty...