Windows 10: My HP laptop won't recognise My password

Discus and support My HP laptop won't recognise My password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop won't accept my password. I've tried to reset the pc and clean drive fully but it then says additional free space is needed where windows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SCopley1, Oct 24, 2018.

1. SCopley1 Win User

My HP laptop won't recognise My password

My laptop won't accept my password. I've tried to reset the pc and clean drive fully but it then says additional free space is needed where windows is installed. Clear some space and try again. How on earth can I do that when I can't get into my pc?

:)

SCopley1, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

My HP laptop won't recognise My password [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 24, 2018
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. My HP laptop won't recognise My password - Similar Threads - laptop won't recognise

2. startup repair won't recognise password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup repair won't recognise password: My PC crashed and now won't boot past the Windows logo. I'm able to access startup repair and safe mode, but actions in startup repair require a login. I use my Microsoft account as a the administrator login, but startup repair won't recognise either my pin which I usually...
  3. startup repair won't recognise password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup repair won't recognise password: My PC crashed and now won't boot past the Windows logo. I'm able to access startup repair and safe mode, but actions in startup repair require a login. I use my Microsoft account as a the administrator login, but startup repair won't recognise either my pin which I usually...
  4. startup repair won't recognise password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop won't accept my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't accept my password: What can i do. If i open my laptop and i type in my password it says password incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-accept-my-password/3a25af04-6c56-4fe0-bc9d-afe86a6ae62a
  6. Microsoft won't recognise one user's password but will recognise another

Microsoft won't recognise one user's password but will recognise another: We have a family desktop PC. One user cannot log in despite using a password he knows is correct and which was working 3 days ago. Another user can log in with his usual password, so there is evidently no problem with the keyboard.Any possible explanations / solutions?...
  7. Windows won't recognise my password after running into diagnostics mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't recognise my password after running into diagnostics mode.: Alright so I have a laptop, Alienware 17 R4, which I have been getting a lot of trouble in with. Two days ago it started freezing badly. I'd open the laptop, work a bit or just navigate through menu and one by one the programs will start to freeze, then finally the windows...
  8. Windows won't recognise my password

Windows won't recognise my password: I have not used my office computer whilst working from home but when I try to log in, it won't recognise my password or pin number so I am locked out of the computer. The only buttons I can access is power and ease of use. There is no start button. I have logged on to windows...
  9. HP Laptop won't recognize password

HP Laptop won't recognize password: I cannot get past the login screen after I turn on my laptop. It uses Windows 10. I have had the same password since setting up the laptop when I bought it a year ago. I know it is correct but it says it is incorrect .Using the 'eye' icon to view the password shows the...
  10. Microsoft does not recognise my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft does not recognise my password: Some time ago Microsoft refused to recognise my password though I know it was OK. Luckily I can open my computer using my PIN but I'm worried that M'soft might suddenly not recognise that either so I set about resetting my password using https://account.live.com. Three...