Windows 10: my hp laptop

Discus and support my hp laptop in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; please show me how to delete my microsoft account because I am giving this laptop to my niece.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by violet_746, Mar 3, 2019.

1. my hp laptop

please show me how to delete my microsoft account because I am giving this laptop to my niece.

:)

violet_746, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Mar 3, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

my hp laptop

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

my hp laptop

1. my hp laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. I canot use some functions on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I canot use some functions on my laptop: I cannot use some functions on my laptop such as mail and settings. Every time I try to open update settings, it just disappears. I tried to add my mail on Mail app, i see an error called 0x800706d9. Please help me fix this issue. I also tried to reset the laptop, didn't work...
  3. Slow HP laptop, High CPU and Disk usage, takes a long time to create new files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow HP laptop, High CPU and Disk usage, takes a long time to create new files.: I got a new laptop a few months ago, HP Model 15-db0011dx. It can get extremely slow, even when only used for light browsing, and when I check Task Manager, CPU and Disk usage can often stay above 60%, often times reaching upwards 98% for no reason. Also, it takes a very long...
  4. Connecting my ASUS Laptop to 5G Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my ASUS Laptop to 5G Internet: I have an Asus laptop with windows 10 and I just got spectrum wifi that has both a 2G and 5G connection and yet the laptop refuses to show the 5G connection which I need for school. The Network adapter list includes Bluetooth options, the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x WNA, Realtek...
  5. Laptop doesn't work correctly after last 2 Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop doesn't work correctly after last 2 Windows 10 updates: I have been trying to undo the problems that the last two Windows 10 updates have caused on my HP laptop. Some of the issues that I'm having are: -- When I click on the Start Menu or push the button on the keyboard, the Start Menu doesn't come up. -- Because the Start...
  6. internet speed on my laptop

internet speed on my laptop: how do I increase my average download speed. in settings- activity monitor-download statistics the background speed is 246Mbps which I should get from my ISP but the user initiated is only 34Mbps. what can I do to fix this. thanks...
  7. Touchpad Driver Missing? (Yoga 730-15IKB Laptop (ideapad))

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Driver Missing? (Yoga 730-15IKB Laptop (ideapad)): From what I can tell, the driver is just missing completely. I've been using a USB wireless mouse for a few months. All of the guides I've seen are mostly restricted to navigating through the Device Manager, but my touchpad driver isn't there... [ATTACH] (the two mice...
  8. slow laptop

slow laptop: My Samsung is about 5 years old, and seems to become slower and slower, is there nothin in 'settings' that I can use to shrink files on my hard drive, or automatically remove some useless files ? Thanks in advance for any reply...
  9. Laptop help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop help!: So, I have a Windows 10 Home laptop, whenever I click the "Shut Down" option, the screen says "Shutting Down..." and then goes black, but the power light and all the other buttons are still on, won't turn off, please help!...
  10. Laptop problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop problem: So, I have a Windows 10 Home laptop, whenever I click the "Shut Down" option, the screen says "Shutting Down..." and then goes black, but the power light and all the other buttons are still on, won't turn off, please help!...