Windows 10: my hp laserjet wont print communicate with my computer

Discus and support my hp laserjet wont print communicate with my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my hp laserjet wont print communicate with my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sidlyjs, Jan 25, 2019.

1. sidlyjs Win User

my hp laserjet wont print communicate with my computer

:)

sidlyjs, Jan 25, 2019

2. HP Laserjet P1102W printer is not able to print in the wireless mode

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to print in wireless mode.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. What error message are you getting while you are trying to print?

2. Is the printer getting detected on the computer?

3. Are you able to connect other devices wirelessly?

I would suggest you try all the steps given in the below article on
    HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup and check if it helps,

HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup | HP® Customer Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 25, 2019
  3. 300togo Win User
    HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now

Upgraded to Windows 10 about three days ago, and now my HP Laserjet P1006 printer won't print.......keeps saying "error" .Went to HP's website and down loaded what I thought I needed to get it to print but still not printing. One thing anyone here should know about me is I'm not good at getting around on a computer........this old dog doesn't learn how to do things very well! Thanks in advance for any help.

300togo, Jan 25, 2019
  4. dsherman Win User

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I am trying to figure out where to get this driver for my HP LaserJet 4 printer. Worked fine in windows 7 but for some reason now it created an error #123. Through troubleshooting it said spooler had previous print job pending. Killed that restarted the spooler, then restarted the computer. After trying to print again same error #123. Uninstall printer re-install same error..

Does anyone have a HP Driver for this. Went to HP and it lists for windows 10 Update. Though nothing shows up when I search windows update for the HP LaserJet 4. Lots for windows 7 & 8.

Thanks In Advance. Douglas

dsherman, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

1. my hp laserjet wont print communicate with my computer - Similar Threads - laserjet wont print

2. My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.: My HP LaserJet MT 140we printer is connected to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print. It says Drivers Not Available. When I try to load them, I get nothing. Also, it was working fine until we moved from home to work....
  3. My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.: My HP LaserJet MT 140we printer is connected to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print. It says Drivers Not Available. When I try to load them, I get nothing. Also, it was working fine until we moved from home to work....
  4. HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING: Hello...I have recently updated my pc from windows 7 to windows 10.. PC is connected with HP LJ 1007 printer...Test print is ok but no print I get after giving print command....Many times driver and printer reinstalled..Checked Services.msc and found spooler and other print...
  5. My HP Laserjet P2035n will not print with Windows 10

My HP Laserjet P2035n will not print with Windows 10: My HP Laserjet P2035n will not print with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laserjet-p2035n-will-not-print-with-windows/c8378a04-caaf-438b-a5a2-daa29a7b6e94
  6. Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A

Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A: Purchased new laptop and trying to find print driver for HP LaserJet 1100A. Old laptop is running Windows 10 and can print to my printer. HP help site does not have driver that will work with Windows 10. Microsoft provided the driver on my old laptop and I need to find a...
  7. HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light

HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light: Hello. I know this printer is ancient and slow but I don't know why it prints too light lately (black isn't black but gray). I have checked configuration and economode is turned off. I also reset settings. Any ideas? Maybe the cartrigde is almost empty or failing (but it...
  8. HP laserjet pro M402dn wont print- says "supply memory error"

HP laserjet pro M402dn wont print- says "supply memory error": how do I resolve this issue? I have unplugged, restarted, canceled pending documents and the error on screen still shows "supply memory error" I cant "X" out or go back, wont allow to print a test page or anything.....
  9. HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

HP Laserjet p1102W not printing: I got a new laptop loaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode. Is HP LaserJet P1102W compatible with this windows version? Why is it that in the devices and printers from the control panel shows the default printer is NPIA2B27BHP LaserJet Professional P1102w. Is this the reason...
  10. HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now

HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now: Upgraded to Windows 10 about three days ago, and now my HP Laserjet P1006 printer won't print.......keeps saying "error" .Went to HP's website and down loaded what I thought I needed to get it to print but still not printing. One thing anyone here should know about me is I'm...