Windows 10: my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to...

Discus and support my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to have enough storage and i updated it and i accidentialy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mathias kanyetu, May 21, 2024.

1. my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to...

my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to have enough storage and i updated it and i accidentialy deleted some important files in system 32

:)

mathias kanyetu, May 21, 2024
  2. Demos_sav Win User

Cannot delete files in Temp

I have that same problem. But the file I want to delete contains viruses too. I tried everything you said but nothing works. Could you please send me the secure deleter you wrote?

Demos_sav, May 21, 2024
  3. Ehstii Win User
    Driver not working!!?!?!?!?

alright, i have a hp dv6707us laptop...i tried to upgrade from vista to XP but it didnt work tooo well. so im putting vista back on. now my only problem is that i cant get the HP quick touch buttons to work correctly and my wireless card had a problem installing itself. ive tried numerous diferent things to fix this but i am totally tapped.

the wireless card is an atheros ar5006x

p.s. yes i already went to HP's website and tried what they had listed and nothing worked.

Ehstii, May 21, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 21, 2024
Thema:

my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to...

1. my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to... - Similar Threads - latop working very

2. my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to...: my hp latop is working very slow how can i fix the problem i tried deleting some files to have enough storage and i updated it and i accidentialy deleted some important files in system 32...
  3. How can I fix/ delete broken files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix/ delete broken files: I was doing some things on my computer which required me to rename a folder that had a lot of programs on it. After I renamed the file, for some reason I had the old file and the new renamed one on my computer. After looking at both folders I confirmed that all my original...
  4. I accidentally deleted a prefetch file and it made my notebook slow down. How can I fix it?

I accidentally deleted a prefetch file and it made my notebook slow down. How can I fix it?: I accidentally deleted the Prefetch file which after I accidentally deleted now there is only one file left in the prefetch file my notebook loads the game very slow please help me I tried to find a method even System restore but I just didn't find it....
  5. I accidentally deleted a prefetch file and it made my notebook slow down. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally deleted a prefetch file and it made my notebook slow down. How can I fix it?: I accidentally deleted the Prefetch file which after I accidentally deleted now there is only one file left in the prefetch file my notebook loads the game very slow please help me I tried to find a method even System restore but I just didn't find it....
  6. I accidentally deleted a prefetch file and it made my notebook slow down. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I am trying to download files from a zip file to my latop, but the speed is super slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download files from a zip file to my latop, but the speed is super slow.: I need help! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-files-from-a-zip-file-to/21606b07-0487-439e-9850-df9f97b4d83c
  8. I am trying to download files from a zip file to my latop, but the speed is super slow.

I am trying to download files from a zip file to my latop, but the speed is super slow.: I need help! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-files-from-a-zip-file-to/21606b07-0487-439e-9850-df9f97b4d83c
  9. I am trying to download files from a zip file to my latop, but the speed is super slow.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Fix to this and how can I delete this file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fix to this and how can I delete this file?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arektesco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k404r0/fix_to_this_and_how_can_i_delete_this_file/