Windows 10: My HP monitor screen display is not centered.

Discus and support My HP monitor screen display is not centered. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HP Monitor screen display has moved down. How to reposition the display back up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deansudik, Sep 29, 2020.

1. deansudik Win User

My HP monitor screen display is not centered.

HP Monitor screen display has moved down. How to reposition the display back up?

:)

deansudik, Sep 29, 2020
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    How can I drag a screen display onto an adjoining satellite monitor?

Hi Stewart,

In order for us to assist you dragging a screen to your satellite monitor, you can follow these steps:

• Move the cursor off each of the four screen edges to see if one of them works.
    • If it does, position the monitors in the Display > Screen Resolution window
      to match the physical placement of the monitors.
    In the event that the previous steps failed to work, you can try these:

• In the display settings just swap the
      Display1 and Display2 Monitors.
    • Drag the Monitor1 display icon and
      drop it on Monitor2 display icon, this would give you the correct alignment of screens.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

My HP monitor screen  display is not centered. [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

1. My HP monitor screen display is not centered. - Similar Threads - monitor screen display

2. My monitor HP EliteDisplay E242 is displaying like a 90s monitor after fiddling with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor HP EliteDisplay E242 is displaying like a 90s monitor after fiddling with...: I was having some trouble displaying through an HDMI, and while switching up some display settings, suddenly the TV I was connected to isn't registering as connected and my actual monitor looks like this. I think I somehow changed the monitor type, but I don't know how and...
  3. My monitor HP EliteDisplay E242 is displaying like a 90s monitor after fiddling with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor HP EliteDisplay E242 is displaying like a 90s monitor after fiddling with...: I was having some trouble displaying through an HDMI, and while switching up some display settings, suddenly the TV I was connected to isn't registering as connected and my actual monitor looks like this. I think I somehow changed the monitor type, but I don't know how and...
  4. My monitor HP EliteDisplay E242 is displaying like a 90s monitor after fiddling with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Icons for HP Command Center and Settings are different on external monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons for HP Command Center and Settings are different on external monitor: [ATTACH] I booted up my laptop yesterday and noticed that icons for HP Command Center and Settings are different on my external monitor. The monitor is connected through HDMI. I have tried restarting and shutting down my laptop but nothing seems to help. I haven't made any...
  6. screen image on 2nd monitor off-center

screen image on 2nd monitor off-center: Hi - I have two monitors connected to my HP Prodesk, and I'm using Windows 10. I've never had a problem with the displays until I moved the entire workstation from my office to my home. Now there is a large blank area that runs vertically along the left edge of the monitor....
  7. a black line in the center of my monitor

a black line in the center of my monitor: I have a black line in the center of my monitor. How can I get rid of it? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-black-line-in-the-center-of-my-monitor/4c9524d5-1f77-4853-a0b9-b9d63ace5aa5
  8. display not centered

in Windows 10 Customization
    display not centered: Just turned on a new computer and the display on my monitor is not centered, it's offset to the left. I don't know if it is my dell computer or something to do with windows 10. I have not used windows 10 before now but I have checked the display settings and they match the...
  9. Screen not displaying to monitor properly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen not displaying to monitor properly?: Monitor resolution: 1680 × 1050 Current Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 This happened after the monitor above stopped displaying *anything*, forcing me to use an old 4:3 monitor to see the screen. Then I plugged the 16:10 monitor back in and it displayed properly on that...
  10. screen is not centered in monitor - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen is not centered in monitor - Windows 10: screen is not centered in monitor - windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-is-not-centered-in-monitor-windows-10/17303f91-66fe-48ad-b4e7-5d2b7b3606b6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. center display in monitor