Windows 10: my hp notes online video play

Discus and support my hp notes online video play in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; y i cant watch videos online they either go str8 to download or they wont play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 20Daddy, Jan 10, 2019.

1. 20Daddy Win User

my hp notes online video play

y i cant watch videos online they either go str8 to download or they wont play

:)

20Daddy, Jan 10, 2019

2. HP laptop restarts every time I play a video

Hello Mac,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What application are you using to play the video files?
    • Are you getting any error messages when playing a video?
    • Since you've mentioned that you've shot a video of the said issue, would you be able to send us a clip of the recording?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Videos won't play- "This item is in a format we don't support. Oxc1010103"

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions:

• Which is the media player you are trying to play the video?
    • What is the format of the video file you are trying to play?
    I suggest you to run the video in the Windows media player
    and check.

If the issue still persist, you may check for any pending updates and install it, then check if you can play the video. To check for the update and install the updates, please follow the below steps:

• Go to Start menu, and type Windows updates and press Enter.
    • Click on Check for updates, Windows will check for any pending updates and shows on the screen after this. Select install to install the updates.

Hope you could play the video.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 10, 2019
  4. my hp notes online video play

playing video files on windows media player for windows 10

HP Spectre x360 convertible PC 13, 13-4101dx, i7-5500u icore preocessor, windows 10, trying to play mpeg video I took with my video camera. I tried step 1 that you suggested and the result is that the driver is up to date. thank you for you interest in
    my question.

ryanharrisonII., Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

my hp notes online video play

1. my hp notes online video play - Similar Threads - notes online video

2. Videos online cannot be played after system reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos online cannot be played after system reinstall: Hi Team, I have just reinstalled windows 11 on my laptop after encountering issues due to partitioning disk space. So now with this reinstalled system, i am not able to play any of the videos online. This problem only occurs when i click into the video page i.e. when i am at...
  3. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED: Good afternoon, folks. Please, l need help. I can't watch my paid online lecture videos on my system. whereas l can play it on my android phone and tablet but cannot play it on my "Lenovo ThinkPad T450 corei7, 16GB of Ram". My browsers, Edge and Chrome are up to date. My...
  4. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED: Good afternoon, folks. Please, l need help. I can't watch my paid online lecture videos on my system. whereas l can play it on my android phone and tablet but cannot play it on my "Lenovo ThinkPad T450 corei7, 16GB of Ram". My browsers, Edge and Chrome are up to date. My...
  5. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can’t play online video games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t play online video games: Hello, About a year ago I got a MSI GF65 Laptop. I been using it and it was great! I resetted the laptop couple of hours ago and then whenever I go to open an online game like Call of Duty/Fortnite/... My game just crashes and says it’s a network problem but my laptop is...
  7. Online videos will only play for 1-2 seconds

Online videos will only play for 1-2 seconds: For the past 4 or 5 days, I haven't been able to watch or download any online videos. At the most, they play for a second or two, then just buffer forever. Strangely though, youtube still works fine. When I try to download the video, it either says some huge number like 12...
  8. Online and offline videos will not play on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Online and offline videos will not play on windows 10.: For some reason videos will not play on Microsoft Store apps or on the Microsoft edge browser. For example, I am not able to stream videos through the Netflix or Hulu applications. I am also not able to watch downloaded videos from the default Movies & TV application (though...
  9. online videos

online videos: I am unable to play online videos. What can I do to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-videos/c6a679aa-d742-4ea6-9283-3056414c5367
  10. OneDrive online Does not play Videos..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    OneDrive online Does not play Videos..: My Onedrive on my PC plays the videos however when I go to the website some play & some do not. The app on my devices does not play the videos the screen is black the time keeper does count down like the video is playing. All the videos work over a month ago - I did not...