Windows 10: my hp pavilion camera stopped working.

Discus and support my hp pavilion camera stopped working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i barley know anything about laptops which is probably my first problem but i got the dang thing specifically for zoom and now its pointless. i did all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyla Benson, Feb 27, 2023.

1. my hp pavilion camera stopped working.

i barley know anything about laptops which is probably my first problem but i got the dang thing specifically for zoom and now its pointless. i did all the trouble shooting stuff, i restarted the laptop, all my updates are up to date, and i downloaded all the drivers it said i needed. please send help D: i use Microsoft, windows is updated all the way idk what other info you would need.

:)

Kyla Benson, Feb 27, 2023

2. Camera/webcam not working on my HP Pavilion x360

HI there,

I have an HP Pavilion x360 with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work.

It is not listed on the Device Manager list.

Thanks for the help.

JN

JohnNyamekor, Feb 27, 2023
  3. HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

windows 98se

have several disc in but it dont read. any solution?

HiddenStupid, Feb 27, 2023
  4. BevPeart Win User

my hp pavilion camera stopped working.

Integrated HP Pavilion Truevision HD Camera Driver

The integrated camera on my HP Pavilion Gaming Notebook (i5-6300HQ), P0G80EA#ABU, has stopped working. Normal driver update, disabling and re-installation/enablement procedures followed but although camera indicator light comes on, I am only getting a
    dark grey display. Can I get a standalone driver for the integrated camera (HP Truevision HD) to install separately from Windows 10 Home generic update batch drivers as these are clearly not working/compatible. If so I can install from Desktop or similar.

BevPeart, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

my hp pavilion camera stopped working.

1. my hp pavilion camera stopped working. - Similar Threads - pavilion camera stopped

2. The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!: After fully resetting my HP Pavilion X360, its touch screen has stopped working. I checked the HP website which told that all the drivers are up to date on the system. How to I enable the touch again. I have updated the Windows 10 to its latest version too!...
  3. The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!: After fully resetting my HP Pavilion X360, its touch screen has stopped working. I checked the HP website which told that all the drivers are up to date on the system. How to I enable the touch again. I have updated the Windows 10 to its latest version too!...
  4. HP Pavilion 15-eh1000 2H5A6AV - Camera doesn't work

HP Pavilion 15-eh1000 2H5A6AV - Camera doesn't work: Hey there,I own an HP Pavillion 15-eh1000 15.6 inch laptop PC and my embedded camera doesn't want to work. It's worked for the longest time but it might have been a Windows Update but it doesn't want to work at all. I've checked Settings and it says my camera is on, but...
  5. HP Pavilion 15-eh1000 2H5A6AV - Camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion 15-eh1000 2H5A6AV - Camera doesn't work: Hey there,I own an HP Pavillion 15-eh1000 15.6 inch laptop PC and my embedded camera doesn't want to work. It's worked for the longest time but it might have been a Windows Update but it doesn't want to work at all. I've checked Settings and it says my camera is on, but...
  6. my hp pavilion camera stopped working.

my hp pavilion camera stopped working.: i barley know anything about laptops which is probably my first problem but i got the dang thing specifically for zoom and now its pointless. i did all the trouble shooting stuff, i restarted the laptop, all my updates are up to date, and i downloaded all the drivers it said...
  7. HP Pavilion gaming laptop camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Pavilion gaming laptop camera stopped working: Hi, I have HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop. It has Windows 10 installed. I am facing issue with my web cam. It was working fine until some days ago, but yesterday when I tried it. It wasn't working. It does not show any display, just blank screen. When I try to click a photo or...
  8. Camera/webcam not working on my HP Pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera/webcam not working on my HP Pavilion x360: HI there, I have an HP Pavilion x360 with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work. It is not listed on the Device Manager list. Thanks for the help. JN...
  9. on board camera on hp pavilion dv7 not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    on board camera on hp pavilion dv7 not working: no camera found in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-board-camera-on-hp-pavilion-dv7-not-working/d1815e2a-b3bd-49fc-9b57-7f5f4cc1779d
  10. My HP Pavilion Touchpad has just stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Pavilion Touchpad has just stopped working: My HP Pavilion Laptop touchpad had just stopped working today and it does not show up in the device management. I am currently using an external mouse which works. [ATTACH]...