Windows 10: My HP pavilion isnt allowing me to connect to the internet, why isnt it doing it?

Discus and support My HP pavilion isnt allowing me to connect to the internet, why isnt it doing it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have restarted, shut down and troubleshooted my laptop and wifi, and it is still not connecting to the WIFI. It also automatically turned itself on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eddy101, Nov 30, 2023.

1. eddy101 Win User

My HP pavilion isnt allowing me to connect to the internet, why isnt it doing it?

I have restarted, shut down and troubleshooted my laptop and wifi, and it is still not connecting to the WIFI. It also automatically turned itself on aeroplane mode, but now it just turned off by itself as well. The WIFI option isn't also popping up, and when trying to connect it in my settings, it won't allow me.

:)

eddy101, Nov 30, 2023

2. HP Pavilion won't connect to internet

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the internet troubleshooter, by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open, click View All,
      located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection, and run the in build troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Nov 30, 2023
  3. bluetoohe isnt connecting to phone

dear

sir

my bluetooth isnt connecting to phone .if i installing then its not instaliing.so what i do

MD MINHAJAKHTAR, Nov 30, 2023
  4. My HP pavilion isnt allowing me to connect to the internet, why isnt it doing it?

hp pavilion windows 10 headphone jack

i bought a new hp pavilion x360

the headphone jack isnt working and it wont even fit for the whole jack to go all the way in

alwaleedzy, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

My HP pavilion isnt allowing me to connect to the internet, why isnt it doing it?

1. My HP pavilion isnt allowing me to connect to the internet, why isnt it doing it? - Similar Threads - pavilion isnt allowing

2. My HP pavilion isnt allowing me to connect to the internet, why isnt it doing it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP pavilion isnt allowing me to connect to the internet, why isnt it doing it?: I have restarted, shut down and troubleshooted my laptop and wifi, and it is still not connecting to the WIFI. It also automatically turned itself on aeroplane mode, but now it just turned off by itself as well. The WIFI option isn't also popping up, and when trying to...
  3. why isnt my windows updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why isnt my windows updating: hello,pls help me. my laptop does not want to update and its been months. im not sure whats wrong. and now suddenly my 16gb ram laptop gets slow sometimes. pls help...
  4. why isnt my windows updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why isnt my windows updating: hello,pls help me. my laptop does not want to update and its been months. im not sure whats wrong. and now suddenly my 16gb ram laptop gets slow sometimes. pls help...
  5. Why isnt it letting me unmute??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isnt it letting me unmute??: Okay so I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 laptop, and so I have a mute button and for some reason, it's not letting me unmute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-letting-me-unmute/5b6d79fa-016f-42a3-80f3-e4ee6eccfe16
  6. Why isnt it letting me unmute??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isnt it letting me unmute??: Okay so I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 laptop, and so I have a mute button and for some reason, it's not letting me unmute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-letting-me-unmute/5b6d79fa-016f-42a3-80f3-e4ee6eccfe16
  7. My network connection isnt working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My network connection isnt working: Hey,I got the problem that i gotta restart my pc many times or reset my network or pull out my network amplifier before my network connection works. I use a network amplifier connected with a cable to my pc. If I use troubleshooting it always tells me that I gotta connect my...
  8. WHY ISNT MY TOUCHPAD WORKING?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY ISNT MY TOUCHPAD WORKING?: My hp laptop touchpad was glitching at first about 2 days ago , today it worked and was still glitching then it just stopped working and the mouse pointer is not showing on the screen anymore . The “Touchpad” in the Settings> Devices isn’t there anymore and “Mice and other...
  9. WHY ISNT MY TOUCHPAD WORKING?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHY ISNT MY TOUCHPAD WORKING?: My hp laptop touchpad was glitching at first about 2 days ago , today it worked and was still glitching then it just stopped working and the mouse pointer is not showing on the screen anymore . The “Touchpad” in the Settings> Devices isn’t there anymore and “Mice and other...
  10. Why isnt my sound not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isnt my sound not working?: Hello, I am making a forum post in regards to my Windows 10 sound failing to work. Even when I unplug my headphones, nothing will play. The only time I hear sound is when I plug my headphones into my microphone, the Blue Yeti. I have researched and tried multiple help guides...