Windows 10: My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is...

Discus and support My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is blinking couple of times but monitor won't display.. it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Narasimha Reddy, Mar 19, 2023.

1. My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is...

My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is blinking couple of times but monitor won't display.. it is taking me into Troubleshooting or shutdown page. If monitor opens it is getting shutdown automatically and trying to startup but power button blinks. I've done fresh installation of OS couple of times after doing that the problem exists. I took it to repair but they said files got corrupted and installed fresh os but still the problem exist. Experts advise is needed pls help me.

:)

Narasimha Reddy, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Mar 19, 2023
  3. I can not format laptop HP Pavilion 15t-eg0000 from external bootable

I have some issue on the windows of my new laptop.
    I downloaded WIN 10 iso file from Microsoft website then attached to the external USB via RUFUS app.
    The USB is bootable and recognized by the laptop but the local drive is not showing on the list of the drive.
    Is this a new security step on the BIOS?
    Please help me to sort out this issue.
    My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is... 354416d1639044436t-i-can-not-format-laptop-hp-pavilion-15t-eg0000-external-bootable-hp-1.jpg

My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is... 354417d1639044436t-i-can-not-format-laptop-hp-pavilion-15t-eg0000-external-bootable-hp-2.jpg

samerrustom, Mar 19, 2023
  4. My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is...

HP Pavilion laptop power-off problems since Windows 10 installed;

Hello,

HP Pavilion laptop power-off problems since Windows 10 installed;

I operate my laptop by Wi-Fi.

When shutting down, Wi-Fi logs off, but the computer stays on and has to be manually powered off using the power button of the laptop

Also, when not shutting down but just leaving the lid open with an active item on the screen OR just shutting lid of the laptop with the active item on, the computer goes into the same function, as above, the power is on, but the Wi-Fi is showing as
    logged off, and the only way to re-activate Wi-Fi is to manually power off using the power button of the laptop. And then restart the laptop.

Is this a HP Pavilion issue, or Word 10 issue, and how can it be fixed.

Thank you,

William

WilliamJohnson_989, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is...

1. My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is... - Similar Threads - pavilion laptop has

2. Hp Laptop not turning on power button, internet button light, sound button light just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp Laptop not turning on power button, internet button light, sound button light just...: I have charged the laptop a few times due to thinking its extremely flat. But when I switch it on the power, internet, sound buttons and lights indicator just flashes white and orange. Before this the laptop kept restarted automatically with an error message and a blue...
  3. How do I turn on my HP Laptop after the power button is jammed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on my HP Laptop after the power button is jammed?: Earlier today, I found my power button on my laptop to be broken. I tried pressing it, and that only made it worse. Now it is deep inside the body of the laptop.I need help as this is my main device. If this shuts down, I will have no way of turning it back on. Another issue...
  4. How do I turn on my HP Laptop after the power button is jammed?

How do I turn on my HP Laptop after the power button is jammed?: Earlier today, I found my power button on my laptop to be broken. I tried pressing it, and that only made it worse. Now it is deep inside the body of the laptop.I need help as this is my main device. If this shuts down, I will have no way of turning it back on. Another issue...
  5. My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is...

My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is...: My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is blinking couple of times but monitor won't display.. it is taking me into Troubleshooting or shutdown page. If monitor opens it is getting shutdown automatically and trying to startup but...
  6. My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is...: My HP pavilion laptop has an issue from past 5 months. When I turn on power button it is blinking couple of times but monitor won't display.. it is taking me into Troubleshooting or shutdown page. If monitor opens it is getting shutdown automatically and trying to startup but...
  7. Laptop isn't turning on when pressed power button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop isn't turning on when pressed power button: My laptop of dell company isn't switich even I pressed power button I had already tried taking battery out and then pressing power button for 1 min... When I press the power button only white light blinks for a sec and then goes of off mounter too Plzz help...
  8. HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue: My grandad bought a new HP pavilion laptop on black Friday and in the last 2 weeks or so, somehow since he started using a usb Mouse, its started blue sceening of death at random times, such as browsing the internet using Edge Chromium browser Ive tried checking the event...
  9. HP Pavilion laptop backup issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion laptop backup issues: Have an HP Pavilion laptop for about two years, never worked properly, never able to back up properly. Backups have always defaulted to Recovery drive rather than separating system files from personal files and no one has been able to help me figure out how to remedy this....
  10. hp Pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1