Windows 10: my hp pavillion dv7 doesnt see my camera

Discus and support my hp pavillion dv7 doesnt see my camera in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; updated to win 10 and its like its so new its stupid.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mykeee253, May 27, 2020.

1. mykeee253 Win User

my hp pavillion dv7 doesnt see my camera

updated to win 10 and its like its so new its stupid.

:)

mykeee253, May 27, 2020
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, May 27, 2020
  3. Cptnyr Win User
    Hp Pavillion Notebook upgrades

Hi, i have a friend with a Hp notebook and is wondering if he should look into upgrading his laptop or buying a new one, i dont know much about laptop upgrading and cant seem to find anywhere to look for cpu compatibly and whatnot. The laptop is a couple years old. He does some light gaming if that info is necessary.

Specs:
    Model: Hp Pavillion Dv7-1245dx
    Cpu: AMD Turion x2 Dual Core Mobile RM-72 ~ 2.1 GHz
    Memory: 4GB, not sure what kind but he upgraded it so that shouldn't be a problem
    VGA: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

thanks for the help in advance, greatly appreciated*Nutkick :nutkick:

Cptnyr, May 27, 2020
  4. olikcz Win User

olikcz, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. my hp pavillion dv7 doesnt see my camera - Similar Threads - pavillion dv7 doesnt

2. Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop: I run a HP Pavillion Desktop approx 1 1/2 years old operating Windows 10 already installed when I had purchased the machine.After a period of time the machine started throwing up all these error messages before going the main screen. Then when you try to add certain software...
  3. Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop: I run a HP Pavillion Desktop approx 1 1/2 years old operating Windows 10 already installed when I had purchased the machine.After a period of time the machine started throwing up all these error messages before going the main screen. Then when you try to add certain software...
  4. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  5. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  6. Camera not working on HP Pavillion X2 Detachable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera not working on HP Pavillion X2 Detachable: had original OS replaced with another Windows 10 and I can’t find Imagining Device on Device Manager. Tried Privacy setting but no avail, and I don’t use any third-party antivirus. Error code: 0xA00F4244. is there any solution? submitted by /u/AdSuspicious1899 [link]...
  7. need driver for my computer!! hp pavilion dv7 on board camera!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need driver for my computer!! hp pavilion dv7 on board camera!!: no driver in device manager thanks to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-driver-for-my-computer-hp-pavilion-dv7-on/c164c946-38f0-4e61-9d31-a5260edc1a6b
  8. on board camera on hp pavilion dv7 not working

on board camera on hp pavilion dv7 not working: no camera found in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-board-camera-on-hp-pavilion-dv7-not-working/d1815e2a-b3bd-49fc-9b57-7f5f4cc1779d
  9. My hp pavilion dv7 is hungup during update 1809.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My hp pavilion dv7 is hungup during update 1809.: My hp pavilion dv7 is hungup during update 1809. I power on but never goes beyond an all black screen. I cannot find a way to get to the BIOS to interrupt the update process. What do you suggest I do?...
  10. My HP Pavillion Dv7 Notebook CD-RW/DVD Blue Ray Burner has not worked since The upgrades to...

My HP Pavillion Dv7 Notebook CD-RW/DVD Blue Ray Burner has not worked since The upgrades to...: I have a Win 7 HP I have a PAVILLION DV7 notebook that I upgraded to Widows 10 A couple of years ago when I was sent an Invite. It was too much for me and a rolled back. This summer I had a disk failure and replaced the hard drive with blank 1 TB drive. I Installed...