Windows 10: My HP Photosmart wireless all-in-one can't be accessed from Windows 10 PC

Discus and support My HP Photosmart wireless all-in-one can't be accessed from Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was able to print/scan without problems from Windows 10 previously but one of the updates seems to have broken that connection. I have uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by P_K_13, Jan 5, 2019.

1. P_K_13 Win User

My HP Photosmart wireless all-in-one can't be accessed from Windows 10 PC

I was able to print/scan without problems from Windows 10 previously but one of the updates seems to have broken that connection. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times using the latest software from HP without success. "Printers & Scanners" shows the printer as "Non Connected" although it seems to find it during installation. My PC is hardwired to the router and the printer is connected wirelessly to the same router. Any help is much appreciated.

:)

P_K_13, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Gowrish_S Win User

"HP Photosmart Essential" Issue

Hi Oliver Perry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions for us-

- Were you able to use HP Photosmart Essentials earlier?

- Was there any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?

Please try these steps and let us know:

1. Open Settings and navigate to Apps>> Apps and Features and click on HP Photosmart Essentials and select the option to Repair.
    2. If you are unable to find the application in Apps and features, please download the HP Photosmart from HP website. This is the

link
      to download HP Photosmart Essentials.

You may also refer to this article to check if that helps.

Search for anything, anywhere:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17190/windows-10-search-for-anything

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Gowrish_S, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Wireless HP Photosmart 6520 Printer shows as not connected

Original Title: Printer disconnect

Windows 10 : HP Photosmart 6520 Printer. Wireless connection. All was working fine, then "not connected" showed up and the wireless network name doesn't even show up on the printer as a network option, although still listed on computer as the active network.
    I've gone through all the automatic help options, but still "not connected. HELP!

SusanDeBolt, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Brian_906 Win User

HP Photosmart 7520

Since updating to Windows 10 I cant connect wirelessly to my HP Photosmart 7520. Any suggestions

Brian_906, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. My HP Photosmart wireless all-in-one can't be accessed from Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Photosmart wireless can't

2. Can't access my HP PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my HP PC.: This has been going on for a week now. I have tired every step I can find online, and it feels weird because it seems as if I'm the only one who can't access their PC and is stuck in such an uncomfortable situation. I can turn the PC off and when it's turned back on, it makes...
  3. Can't access my HP PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access my HP PC.: This has been going on for a week now. I have tired every step I can find online, and it feels weird because it seems as if I'm the only one who can't access their PC and is stuck in such an uncomfortable situation. I can turn the PC off and when it's turned back on, it makes...
  4. My HP Photosmart 7520 all in one printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Photosmart 7520 all in one printer: This is more about my all in one printer from HP. I have had my Photosmart 7520 for about 4 years and my best friend had it for 4 years, so eight years later, it is starting to have issues. After numerous installations and deletions , it is not responding correctly. Getting...
  5. HP Photosmart 6515

HP Photosmart 6515: Replaced all colored and black ink cartridge but when i do a test print i always get a blank page Even when I try to copy it always comes back blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-6515/6c21a131-1860-43dc-8e8c-ee034bc66289
  6. Can't scan from my HP Photosmart Preumium printer

Can't scan from my HP Photosmart Preumium printer: can't scan to my computer from HP Photosmart printer...what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-scan-from-my-hp-photosmart-preumium-printer/12f1f68e-c90b-40a6-b96f-9a893b8ec897
  7. HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-One

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-One: I am having trouble getting Microsoft 10 to run my HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-One. The printer works okay it's just not accepting the scanner. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-2575-all-in-one/c61b09fb-0007-43fd-a245-d4ea11ec9721
  8. HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer: My laptop where my printer software was had a hard drive failure. I had the laptop repaired but lost all my files. Attempted to install the printer software from my CD but apparently it is no longer compatible. I am now on a Windows 10 operating system. How can I...
  9. HP photosmart 8450 and Windows 10

HP photosmart 8450 and Windows 10: My HP 8450 worked perfectly well until the 16 June, since I get a status error message when trying to print. My update history shows changes to the Dot4prt.sys driver. None of the recommended fixes have worked ( remove and reinstall etc) and despite HP saying that the...
  10. HP Photosmart help

HP Photosmart help: Does anyone know if Windows 10 will now work with a HP Photosmart 385 printer? When I first went to Windows 10 in August my 385 would not work. I rolled back to 7 and everything was fine (I could use the 385 as a card reader and send photos over via USB cable to print, can't...