Windows 10: my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp

Discus and support my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HamiltonGuevara, Feb 7, 2019.

1. my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp

my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp

:)

HamiltonGuevara, Feb 7, 2019

2. 1 yr. old HP wireless laptop can't connect to older HP wireless Printer

Different answers each time I called HP Yes/No Can be connected/No it can't. Last call suggested kill printer add back. It's not on the HP list and can't pick up blue blinking wireless signal . Older HP Inkjet 6350 year old HP laptop both wireless wizard
    asks for WPA

NO DISC, NO cables

Bryan55555, Feb 7, 2019
  3. HP Introduces World’s First Web-connected Home Printer

id so have fun with someone's printer .. goatse.jpg ftw

[I.R.A]_FBi, Feb 7, 2019
  4. my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp

Windows 10/HP printer

Someone suggested using the HP AiO printer remote to fix the problem. It did not work for me but I went to HP website used their HP Print and Scan doctor. I had to set up the printer as a new printer, connect the printer directly to the
    laptop and then back to wireless.

Step 3: Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check connectivity

HP provides a free tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and resolve printing problems. Download and run

HP Print and Scan Doctor

my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp [​IMG]
    to quickly and automatically perform several troubleshooting tasks known to resolve this issue. When this link is clicked,
    HP Print and Scan Doctor is downloaded using your Internet browser's download capabilities.

David Bernier, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp

1. my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp - Similar Threads - printer doesn't connect

2. how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer: Hello, I am wondering if you can tell me how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer to use as a bigger monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-hp-laptop-to-my-hp-all-in-one/4dbcc374-99f1-4464-ae6a-d2cd58c4d750
  3. how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer: Hello, I am wondering if you can tell me how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer to use as a bigger monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-hp-laptop-to-my-hp-all-in-one/4dbcc374-99f1-4464-ae6a-d2cd58c4d750
  4. hp laptop connect to 3d printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp laptop connect to 3d printer: i just bought a hp laptop and i have an ender 3 pro 3d printer i can not get the laptop to connect to the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-connect-to-3d-printer/480fd8de-7545-4788-b367-1269f8902f63
  5. HP Color Printer and my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Color Printer and my laptop: I have a Laptop with Windows 10 pro 2004 and a HP 4650 series printer. My printer will print color for documents sent from my iPhone, but not from my laptop. All the printer settings on the laptop show that its set for color. But, no matter what program I use, all documents...
  6. Laptop Cannot Connect to HP Printer

Laptop Cannot Connect to HP Printer: Keep getting error message 0x000007d1. This message occurs with any attempt to print regardless of document source word, email, etc.. Any solutions.. I have tried deleting all printer files from laptop and reloading from HP Website....
  7. My HP laptop windows 10 cannot connect to the printer

My HP laptop windows 10 cannot connect to the printer: I did everything suggested by HP printer is also HP. I can print from my other devices. IT IS ONLY MY LAPTOP THAT HAS THE PROBLEM. I can scan and do everything else. But when I want to print, the first step is connecting to the printer. That fails. Note that otherwise my...
  8. Driver for my HP Printer

Driver for my HP Printer: Within the last week (I am writing this question on 14 June 2019). I have reset my HP laptop and re-installed Windows 10. Since then my HP Photosmart D7360 has stopped working and any number of solutions suggested by the HP Support website fail to suggest a suitable driver....
  9. Printers Compatible With my HP laptop

Printers Compatible With my HP laptop: I couldn't get my printer to scan. I used my older laptop and now my newer. My computer had an error message that couldn't be removed so I took it to 2 repairmen one most recently. The last one restored Windows 10. I have no idea if it's Windows 10 S. I ran out of in very...
  10. My laptop will not print on my HP printer

My laptop will not print on my HP printer: My laptop (Windows 10) will not print on my HP printer. Msg says it is offline. However, iPads etc work fine and my laptop WILL print test pages OK so I know the wi-fi is working. Any ideas please....