Windows 10: my hp printer is offline and i can't even turn it on

Discus and support my hp printer is offline and i can't even turn it on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my hp printer is offline and also now i can't turn it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by f#mv, May 6, 2022.

1. f#mv Win User

my hp printer is offline and i can't even turn it on

my hp printer is offline and also now i can't turn it on

:)

f#mv, May 6, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

HP Printer shows Offline

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your HP printer is offline. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows) and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems and
    Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”.

Let us know how it goes, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 6, 2022
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline and there is a delay in printing.

1. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

HP Print and Scan Doctor is an application software from HP that can help you eliminate any issues with your HP Printer or Scanner Devices. If you are having commons problem with your HP printer or scanner
    you can download, install and run HP Print and Scan Doctor Utility to easily scan for the error and troubleshoot them automatically.

Method 1:

Step 1: I suggest you download and run the
    HP Print and Scan Doctor and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2: I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Method 2:

If your printer is slow to print, I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions from
    HP Printers - Slow Printing (Windows)

Additional Information:

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027988/windows-10-change-a-printers-status-from-offline-to-online

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, May 6, 2022
  4. my hp printer is offline and i can't even turn it on

HP Printer offline

I have recently purchased a new PC and although the printer I have (HP Photosmart 5520) is connected and has printed once or twice it keeps going offline. I have tried the usual suggested fixes such as running the print spooling and checked to see if the
    'use printer offline' button was checked but to no avail. The wireless connection says its connected. Tried the turning off / back on method as well. Windows printer trouble shoot said printer was switched off which is rubbish as its on. Help

Stephen Ruston, May 6, 2022
Thema:

my hp printer is offline and i can't even turn it on

1. my hp printer is offline and i can't even turn it on - Similar Threads - printer offline can't

2. HP Printer offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer offline: Why does my HP printer frequently give the status of offline. I replaced the printer thinking that was the problem, but the new printer does the same. I've resinstalled the printer and that only fixes it for a while....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP printer is offline: Something happened and my HP printer. It is always offline. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-printer-is-offline/c74724da-cb47-4833-90ce-c8b9918a2452
  4. HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535: Having the expert assistance and guidance to have a proper setup of the printer is very necessary. That is why we have made our HP printer customer support number +1-844-802-7535 toll-free and available 24x7 for your services so that you can get any of your queries resolved...
  5. HP Printer Offline Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Windows 10: This is a nice blog and provides an useful and informative ideas to me to resolve my HP envy 7640 printer issues. Thank you for such an wonderful blog post. People can also visit allitexpert.com as it also provides very elaborative information regarding the printer problems....
  6. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: Thank you for such a wonderful article. It helped me a lot to resolve my printer offline issues and I can easily set it up to overcome the problem. I have also found that allitexprt.com also provides very useful contents in easy language and if someone still unable to resolve...
  7. why is my hp printer offline

in Windows 10 Support
    why is my hp printer offline: why is my hp printer offline Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them...
  8. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: HP printers are a standout amongst other printing gadgets on the planet which effectively takes care of all your printing requests for both individual and authority use by giving a best quality printing. The American organization Hewlett-Packard built up these gadgets which...
  9. Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?: Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them both could be faulty and not...
  10. For what reason is My Printer Offline in windows 8?

in Windows 10 Support
    For what reason is My Printer Offline in windows 8?: there could be a few explanations behind that. In this guide, we will demonstrate to you proper methodologies to make an offline printer to online in Windows 10 or 8.1. Alternatives have changed and you won't locate similar settings to make a printer online as you did in...