Windows 10: My HP printer not scanning anymore

Discus and support My HP printer not scanning anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP printer was scanning about a week ago. I didn't use it for a week now it says its not managing to the computer?? whats up with that? Joe Russo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe Russo37, Sep 13, 2018.

1. My HP printer not scanning anymore

My HP printer was scanning about a week ago. I didn't use it for a week now it says its not managing to the computer?? whats up with that?

Joe Russo 37

:)

Joe Russo37, Sep 13, 2018
  2. ArtTrier Win User

HP All In One Printer/Scanner/FAX J6400 series - Can't scan w/Windows 10

I have done everything that you have suggested and Windows 10 still will not allow me to scan. All my HP drivers are current and the HP online help process indicates that my printer is fine and online. Any other suggestions?

ArtTrier, Sep 13, 2018
  3. HP Printers will not scan or copy

Hi Diane,

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check.

I would recommend you to check if the printer spooler is running on Windows background. If the printer spooler is not running on Windows background, try to starting the printer spooler manually and check.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press enter.

• Locate for Printer spooler, right click on it and click on start.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

My HP printer not scanning anymore

HP printer will print but not scan

Hi Connie,

It is possible that your HP printer Photosmart 7520 is unable to scan, due to outdated drivers or compatibility issue. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers in the manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried checking the compatibility?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Kindly, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

My HP printer not scanning anymore

1. My HP printer not scanning anymore - Similar Threads - printer scanning anymore

2. HP DeskJet 2700e will not scan from printer .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP DeskJet 2700e will not scan from printer .: Print and Scan doctor says I am missing HP scan application software on my windows 10. Any ideas on how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-2700e-will-not-scan-from-printer/1affcea2-1071-4a4b-8548-944c59e38bde
  3. scan to email from HP printer settings

scan to email from HP printer settings: I need to set up Scan to email on my HP printer and can't find the correct settings to make it workmoved from: Outlook / Outlook.com / Email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-to-email-from-hp-printer-settings/124ada70-90fd-42e0-89a9-f34ecf93df6b
  4. HP Laser Multifunction Printer 137fnw not scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laser Multifunction Printer 137fnw not scanning: When trying to scan with an HP Laser MFP 137fnw the windows scanning app returns a message that the scanner should be connected. The printer is printing but the scanning option is not working under Windows 11...
  5. HP Laser Multifunction Printer 137fnw not scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laser Multifunction Printer 137fnw not scanning: When trying to scan with an HP Laser MFP 137fnw the windows scanning app returns a message that the scanner should be connected. The printer is printing but the scanning option is not working under Windows 11...
  6. Scanning HP printer

Scanning HP printer: I need your help. Can you point me in the right direction? I want to scan my printer. It is HP. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-hp-printer/3e8028e6-4e13-4b78-acf6-63e390cb696e
  7. Can't scan from my HP Photosmart Preumium printer

Can't scan from my HP Photosmart Preumium printer: can't scan to my computer from HP Photosmart printer...what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-scan-from-my-hp-photosmart-preumium-printer/12f1f68e-c90b-40a6-b96f-9a893b8ec897
  8. Printer suddenly won’t scan anymore in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer suddenly won’t scan anymore in Windows 10: I think this is a Windows 10 problem, but maybe not. I have an HP Envy 5530 e-All-in-One Printer (which is also a scanner). I was scanning a bunch of things, and it was working fine —I’d right-click on the desktop icon, and a pop-up menu would appear that said, among...
  9. Hp printer prints but doesn't scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hp printer prints but doesn't scan: My Hp printer prints any file, photo, but doesn't scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-prints-but-doesnt-scan/4836ff7f-2d31-4c5e-844b-ca612cd81524
  10. scanning software for my HP printer

scanning software for my HP printer: How do I download scanning software for my HP printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-software-for-my-hp-printer/1e029b2a-8643-42cf-b588-a0b15987e552