Windows 10: My HP printer suddenly won't print images, just text

Discus and support My HP printer suddenly won't print images, just text in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP printer suddenly won't print images. It just happened recently. I ran the troubleshooter and it couldn't find the problem. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tkfuzzkid, Oct 11, 2018.

1. tkfuzzkid Win User

My HP printer suddenly won't print images, just text

My HP printer suddenly won't print images. It just happened recently. I ran the troubleshooter and it couldn't find the problem. Any suggestions?

I've worked with computers since the mid 1980s, and I'm stumped on where the problem is.

:)

tkfuzzkid, Oct 11, 2018

2. Printer only prints images and not texts

Original title: Printing

Why will my printer HP PSC 1410v print only images from my laptop and not text? from Word or Publisher.

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

EdwinShanks, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    HP Deskject Printer won't print in black

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to check the user manual for the setting and check if it helps.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4480 All-in-One Printer - Troubleshooting

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-series/3742084/model/3742085/troubleshooting

HP Support Forums

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/won-t-print-in-black/m-p/5414384#M514574

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Oct 11, 2018
  4. My HP printer suddenly won't print images, just text

Windows 10, Office 365 - wont print text via HP Photosmart 5520

Hi

Thanks for the suggestions. Another laptop connected to the printer via wifi has no problems (but it's Windows 7). My laptop is windows 10. I've run the printer troubleshooter and found no errors. The problem started when an app called HP Smart suddenly
    appeared in the Start Menu - and it's this which is governing my HP printer. When you open HP Smart and try to print from the app, only pdfs and images are displayed as printable options. If you try to print from a .docx or .xlsx you get the gridlines on
    .xlsx and any images in .docx but no text, same if you try to print an email from Outlook. It seems HP doesn't recognise Office applications any more. I'm considering uninstalling HP Smart as I never installed it in the first place. Any suggestions?

fed up windows user, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

My HP printer suddenly won't print images, just text

1. My HP printer suddenly won't print images, just text - Similar Threads - printer suddenly won't

2. My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.: Hi,My grandma just bought a new laptop and I'm trying to help er set it up, but when I try to print something, it just prints text. i have not encountered this before and I don't know how this happened. The printer is an older epson I don't know the model number of the top of...
  3. My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.: Hi,My grandma just bought a new laptop and I'm trying to help er set it up, but when I try to print something, it just prints text. i have not encountered this before and I don't know how this happened. The printer is an older epson I don't know the model number of the top of...
  4. HP 8610 Printer suddenly stopped printing in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 8610 Printer suddenly stopped printing in color: Hello, I have an HP 8610 all in one printer and HP desktop running Windows 10. The printer suddenly stopped printing in color for the 3rd time in less than one year. I have uninstalled the printer and all the drivers each time. Most recently, was 3 weeks ago and therefore I...
  5. HP 8610 Printer suddenly stopped printing in color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 8610 Printer suddenly stopped printing in color: Hello, I have an HP 8610 all in one printer and HP desktop running Windows 10. The printer suddenly stopped printing in color for the 3rd time in less than one year. I have uninstalled the printer and all the drivers each time. Most recently, was 3 weeks ago and therefore I...
  6. HP Printer won't print colors

HP Printer won't print colors: After upgrading to Windows 10 on my Dell laptop, my HP 4511 Envy printer will now not print in color. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the printer, downloaded the latest printer driver and checked all system and printer settings, to no avail. The printer worked fine on Windows...
  7. Dell V505 printer prints images only, no text

Dell V505 printer prints images only, no text: Can anyone help please? I have a brand new Dell V505 printer and it only seems able to print images. I've installed it correctly and I've downloaded the Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 (although it keeps reminding me to do it). Don't really know what to do ... Thank you....
  8. HP printer won't print color

HP printer won't print color: My new-ish HP printer worked fine at first, then stopped printing color. Ink levels are fine and color copies are fine. I can't figure out what more to adjust in settings....
  9. HP Printer won't print colors correctly

HP Printer won't print colors correctly: My HP 6830 will not print the correct colors. Installed new HP cartridges, cleaned printhead, turned off power, unplugged--all the recommended fixes. Nothing works. Colors just come out various shades of blue and the reds are pink. Frustrating!!...
  10. My printer Epson XPS just won't print.

My printer Epson XPS just won't print.: When I open the print queuethere's nothing ther https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-printer-epson-xps-just-wont-print/9e1df95d-e23e-4cb5-91f9-204b612ebddc