Windows 10: My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not...

Discus and support My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do I fix thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-spectre-was-working-fine-util-the-recent/0654be4d-69b4-4f13-949b-a66647ccb2fc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JWG11, Aug 4, 2019.

1. JWG11 Win User

My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not...

How do I fix thx

:)

JWG11, Aug 4, 2019

2. HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working

Thanks for the suggestion. For reference (for people coming after me trying to find a solution), the steps Lee is suggesting are as follows:

• Device Security > Security Processor Details > Security Processor Troubleshooting > Clear TPM
    Appreciate the help, Lee, but resetting the TPM using the process above didn't work. All it did was make me reset my PIN and sign in again via my Microsoft account. As I mentioned in my initial post, I have an HP Spectre
    x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx, so I've been using the drivers found here:

HP Spectre 13-ae000 x360 Convertible PC - Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Also as I mentioned, the latest drivers are installed - that's always my first go-to solution (other than turning it off and on again! My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not... :) ).

Any other suggestions?

MarshallHunt25, Aug 4, 2019
  3. HP Spectre x360 and Hello stopped working after recent update

I too have a new HP Spectre x360 and Hello stopped working after recent update.

Sean_Kenny, Aug 4, 2019
  4. My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not...

Windows Hello broken after Fall 2017 Creators Update (HP Spectre x360)

I'll add my name to the list of people affected.

Windows Hello not working for initial sign on after start-up on HP Spectre x360 13" after updating to Fall Creators Update. Authenticates but then doesn't progress to showing the desktop. Have to sign in with pin.

Full patched and updated via Windows Update and HP Support Assistant.

Tried updating to more recent camera driver but no fix: i.e. running camera driver 3.6.8.7 27/10/2017 updated via Windows Update.

C_J_Foster, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not...

1. My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not... - Similar Threads - Spectre was working

2. Canon Utilities software won't work now on my Window 10. It used to work but now it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Canon Utilities software won't work now on my Window 10. It used to work but now it...: Read the Subject line. This question is for Microsoft technicians. It is a big company and they profit from use of their operating system. It is their responsibility to answer questions. Thank you to anyone who knows the answer to my problem but Microsoft owes me an...
  3. no camera on HP Spectre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no camera on HP Spectre: My HP Spectre laptop has the camera issue that has been discussed a lot on this forum. My issue is that it doesn't even show up in the device manager. And when I go to the camera app, the uninstall bar is grayed out. I am at a loss on how to get my camera. I have even done a...
  4. HP Spectre x360 convertible

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Spectre x360 convertible: Issue with unintentionally selecting what the cursor pauses over or hovers over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-spectre-x360-convertible/2b3130e6-c847-4056-900a-7becb47eba11
  5. Battery drain on HP Spectre laptop

Battery drain on HP Spectre laptop: I have an HP Spectre laptop. The battery drains at least 20-25% when it is turned off. I have changed settings in the display brightness, closed programs that I am not using, etc.. Can you give me some other options to repair this? Windows 10 uodates are up to date....
  6. HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working: Hi there! I created an account specifically to ask this question, as all previous answers are either a) outdated or b) don't work. I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx laptop that is only 6 months old. Everything is up to date - drivers, BIOS, etc., and I keep...
  7. Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop: Sometime in the last couple of weeks Bluetooth stopped working on my laptop. There is no longer a switch to turn it on. Here's what I've tried: - Running the Bluetooth Troubleshooter (it claims the laptop is not Bluetooth compatible) - Checking "Hidden Devices" in Device...
  8. Window's 10 Recent Update Doesn't Charge My Battery !!! Battery is at 0 Percent !!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window's 10 Recent Update Doesn't Charge My Battery !!! Battery is at 0 Percent !!!: I Have an Ausu Window's 10 64 bit, i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 12GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce I Did the Latest Update !!! Now my Battery is at 0 Percent and Won't Charge !!! Tf is going on MicroSoft ??? Fix This !!!...
  9. HP Envy battery not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy battery not working properly: My battery in my HP Envy runs out in about half an hour and turns off at about 30% until I plug it in again. I've tried playing around with battery saving settings but none of them work, is there anything else I can do or should I just try replacing the battery? Thanks!...
  10. HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR

HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR: Hello, There is no battery icon in the taskbar. I have tried the methods where you turn on and off icons on the tray, and the battery icon switch is greyed out. It says it's on, but it's not there. I have gone to the taskbar settings and it says that the battery icon should...