Windows 10: My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not...

Discus and support My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do I fix thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-spectre-was-working-fine-util-the-recent/0654be4d-69b4-4f13-949b-a66647ccb2fc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JWG11, Aug 4, 2019.

1. JWG11 Win User

My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not...

How do I fix thx

:)

JWG11, Aug 4, 2019

2. HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working

Thanks for the suggestion. For reference (for people coming after me trying to find a solution), the steps Lee is suggesting are as follows:

• Device Security > Security Processor Details > Security Processor Troubleshooting > Clear TPM
    Appreciate the help, Lee, but resetting the TPM using the process above didn't work. All it did was make me reset my PIN and sign in again via my Microsoft account. As I mentioned in my initial post, I have an HP Spectre
    x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx, so I've been using the drivers found here:

HP Spectre 13-ae000 x360 Convertible PC - Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Also as I mentioned, the latest drivers are installed - that's always my first go-to solution (other than turning it off and on again! My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not... :) ).

Any other suggestions?

MarshallHunt25, Aug 4, 2019
  3. HP Spectre x360 and Hello stopped working after recent update

I too have a new HP Spectre x360 and Hello stopped working after recent update.

Sean_Kenny, Aug 4, 2019
  4. My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not...

Windows Hello broken after Fall 2017 Creators Update (HP Spectre x360)

I'll add my name to the list of people affected.

Windows Hello not working for initial sign on after start-up on HP Spectre x360 13" after updating to Fall Creators Update. Authenticates but then doesn't progress to showing the desktop. Have to sign in with pin.

Full patched and updated via Windows Update and HP Support Assistant.

Tried updating to more recent camera driver but no fix: i.e. running camera driver 3.6.8.7 27/10/2017 updated via Windows Update.

C_J_Foster, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not...

1. My HP Spectre was working fine util the recent windows update it now shows battery not... - Similar Threads - Spectre was working

2. HP battery won't charge after updates recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP battery won't charge after updates recently.: I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Computer does not recognize that it has a battery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-battery-wont-charge-after-updates-recently/b1ad0df3-20e7-40fd-b777-2c8884ed0438
  3. HP battery won't charge after updates recently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP battery won't charge after updates recently.: I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Computer does not recognize that it has a battery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-battery-wont-charge-after-updates-recently/b1ad0df3-20e7-40fd-b777-2c8884ed0438
  4. Battery icon is not showing after recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon is not showing after recent Windows Update: My Ask: I want to get my battery status icon back :Battery icon not showing and surface serial hub driver is not workingDevice manager not showing batteryBattery is hidden and is show after selecting "Show Hidden Devices"However, microsoft-acpi-compliant control method...
  5. Battery icon is not showing after recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon is not showing after recent Windows Update: My Ask: I want to get my battery status icon back :Battery icon not showing and surface serial hub driver is not workingDevice manager not showing batteryBattery is hidden and is show after selecting "Show Hidden Devices"However, microsoft-acpi-compliant control method...
  6. HP Spectre pin won't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Spectre pin won't work: Hi its Jenny here. I have an hp spectre. I was using my computer fine and then when I came back the keyboard and mouse wouldn't work so I unplugged all the monitors and restarted my computer. Once it restarted the facial recognition wouldn't work it just keeps prompting me to...
  7. HP Spectre is not showing an image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Spectre is not showing an image: I've only used this laptop a handful of times and just school work on canvas. It had an update about a week ago and now when I log in I only see a black screen with a functioning mouse pointer up and touch screen. I can poke and run my fingers along the touch screen and see a...
  8. Recent windows 10 update Battery problems HP laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent windows 10 update Battery problems HP laptop: Since the last windows 10 update the battery whilst showing 94% as soon as you disconnect the power out the computer shuts down. I have run all the diagnostics suggested and everything comes back okay. I have also ran HPs battery diagnostic and that comes back okay also. Any...
  9. Microphone does not work on my new HP Spectre

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone does not work on my new HP Spectre: I have a Spectre that I purchased in August 2019 for school and work. I cannot get my microphone to work for zoom meetings or google meets. I have changed settings and followed the privacy instructions and nothing has worked. My coworkers can see me but not hear me. My...
  10. Battery drain on HP Spectre laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery drain on HP Spectre laptop: I have an HP Spectre laptop. The battery drains at least 20-25% when it is turned off. I have changed settings in the display brightness, closed programs that I am not using, etc.. Can you give me some other options to repair this? Windows 10 uodates are up to date....