Windows 10: My Hp stream 13 laptop won't start up it stuck on a HP logo loop

Discus and support My Hp stream 13 laptop won't start up it stuck on a HP logo loop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It has been happening for a 3 days now and it won't start up at all I looked up on youtube and it has happened to a few people but their Fixes aren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gabe_Vll, May 23, 2020.

1. Gabe_Vll Win User

My Hp stream 13 laptop won't start up it stuck on a HP logo loop

It has been happening for a 3 days now and it won't start up at all I looked up on youtube and it has happened to a few people but their Fixes aren't working

:)

Gabe_Vll, May 23, 2020
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

My Hp stream 13 laptop won't start up it stuck on a HP logo loop [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, May 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Win 10 won´t boot up, only hp logo shows

Hi, I searched for
    "how to access bios HP laptop"

HP Notebook PCs - BIOS Setup Information and Menu Options | HP® Customer Support

suggests
    F1 or F10
    Enter Setup at the red Compaq logo or blue HP logo

So when you see the HP logo (or just before) start pressing one of those.

As you can't boot your PC, your only hope of recovery is if you can boot it not from its internal disk, but from something else.

That way you have a chance of running System Restore, or restoring the registry backup. And at least you can see if you can still access the hard disk inside your PC.

Whatever you need to do will, I think, be well outside your comfort zone, so I would strongly suggest you seek help from a friend or relative.

Do you have a bootable flash drive or DVD for Win 10?
    (Your laptop apparently has a DVD drive)
    HP ProBook 6440b (NN230EA) specifications

Please download and burn a DVD for Kyhi's bootable disk available from the top of the Software and Apps section here. This should give you a Win 10 style desktop.

However, to be able to boot from it you probably need to change the boot priority in your BIOS.

dalchina, May 23, 2020
  4. My Hp stream 13 laptop won't start up it stuck on a HP logo loop

After upgrading to windows 10 my hp laptop is stuck at the hp logo

Yesterday I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 after the upgrade my hp laptop is not starting it is stuck at the hp logo and is not starting from hours.

ThankYou

MohammedBookwala, May 23, 2020
Thema:

My Hp stream 13 laptop won't start up it stuck on a HP logo loop

1. My Hp stream 13 laptop won't start up it stuck on a HP logo loop - Similar Threads - stream laptop won't

2. “ReservedManager” folder in my HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    “ReservedManager” folder in my HP stream laptop: Hi I had a question about my HP stream laptop. I never knew this laptop would be a pain because of how little storage it had. I see that reserved storage is taking up at least 14gb of my space and i have little disk space available. I heard that disabling reserved storage and...
  3. Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!: What can I do in replace of the Windows C: disk space? I bought this laptop and it has 57.5 gb of disk space but a game that im trying to download is 97 gb, What am I supposed to do or buy so I can download the game id like to play ? I don't download anything else so I don't...
  4. HP stream 13 not starting after disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP stream 13 not starting after disk cleanup: Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well. I’m having a problem with my HP Stream 13 running Windows 10. In order to free up storage, I used the Disk Cleanup feature that appears when you are browsing the Local Disk C. I selected the option to delete the temporary Windows...
  5. NO MEMORY LEFT ON MY HP STREAM LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NO MEMORY LEFT ON MY HP STREAM LAPTOP: how can I USE MY EXTERNAL HARDRIVE TO PUT UPDATESONTO IT.? I HAVE ONLY 500MG LEFT ON LAPTOP WITH NO VIDEOS OR PICS OR ANY REAL CONTENT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-memory-left-on-my-hp-stream-laptop/2a849ff3-ae95-43a3-a458-831a9b64fe94
  6. HP laptop won't start up?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't start up?: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop: With the power on the power light is on. When I press the start button the light goes off immediately and the screen does not start. Any ideas please? (it's a Pavilion 14-AL106NA) Many thanks. 143306
  7. HP laptop won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop won't boot up: I seem to have multiple problems. I new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition. I am getting the blue screen on start up but the error seems to vary. I have gotten each of these: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SYSTEM EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED KMODE...
  8. hp stream

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hp stream: I bought a hp stream and reset it because I thought it would give me hard drive space ,well its asking me for a product key. its telling me that my license will expire jan 4 2019 go to settings . I went to settings it says my pc is activated usin organization activation...
  9. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...
  10. HP Stream 11 Boot Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Stream 11 Boot Loop: Hello. I have an HP Stream 11 that I was gifted for my birthday about 4 to 5 years ago and it still worked up until I tried to do a factory reset of my laptop and it failed at the end of the reset, causing it to go into a boot loop. When I turn the laptop on, it shows the HP...