Windows 10: My HP stream is locked and I cannot reboot

Discus and support My HP stream is locked and I cannot reboot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I own a HP stream and I think I locked it. On the tool bar there was two black/gray boxes and I scrolled over it. Next thing machine shut down and will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by christine QR, Feb 4, 2024.

1. My HP stream is locked and I cannot reboot

I own a HP stream and I think I locked it. On the tool bar there was two black/gray boxes and I scrolled over it. Next thing machine shut down and will not power up. How do I restart the computer?* Changed to a question

:)

christine QR, Feb 4, 2024
Thema:

My HP stream is locked and I cannot reboot

1. My HP stream is locked and I cannot reboot - Similar Threads - stream locked cannot

2. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  3. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  4. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  5. Laptop HP stream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop HP stream: I wiped my laptop hard drive clean and now I have no access to my account it's saying I need a administrator account but I cannot even get to sign up on it or sign in please help me.....
  6. hp stream

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp stream: how do I connect a hdmi dvd/cd player, I have plugged in with hdmi cable, downloaded the free trial dvd app played a dvd but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream/29b2237d-c3fc-4f97-9784-a9bf77dfda0a
  7. Hp Stream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Stream: I recently bought a HP Stream laptop, It has Microsoft edge as the web browser but I been trying to set the browser as Google but it wont download and keeps taking me to Bing. Also when i try to open certain pages my internet cuts off....
  8. hp stream

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hp stream: I bought a hp stream and reset it because I thought it would give me hard drive space ,well its asking me for a product key. its telling me that my license will expire jan 4 2019 go to settings . I went to settings it says my pc is activated usin organization activation...
  9. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...
  10. HP Stream & Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream & Win10: The 32Gb memory on the HP Stream is not big enough to accommodate all the Win10 updates. How can I reduce the size of Win10 to say 20Gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/hp-stream-win10/4554dcb0-32e9-4e21-ab69-751256e0ece6