Windows 10: My HP victus laptop stuck in blue screen mode and showing unmountable boot volume I don't...

Discus and support My HP victus laptop stuck in blue screen mode and showing unmountable boot volume I don't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please please please please please please please please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Debojeet Das, Jun 20, 2024.

1. My HP victus laptop stuck in blue screen mode and showing unmountable boot volume I don't...

Please please please please please please please please help me

:)

Debojeet Das, Jun 20, 2024

2. It's showing blue screen and saying unmounted boot volume

It's showing unmounted boot volume with blue screen.

ANURAG SINGH RAWAT, Jun 20, 2024
  3. blue screen with the stop code unmountable boot volume

Hi! i own a hp elite book 4g/6g . recently it has been facing some problems with its battery (it turns off without any warning). The laptop had a problem before it used to blue screen so fast i could not see it but after a few months when i restarted it i saw it, and them the hp diagnostic tool opened on its own and fixed it (idk what happened). Today morning i was watching a video and it shut off again without any notice (the battery was drained) but when i tried to boot it, it gave me the blue screen with the stop code unmountable boot volume. i have tried every thing from using a boot drive to access the cmd and follow the steps on this Redirecting but it wont work plz help me

Wilayat Kawoosa, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Bill046 Win User

My HP victus laptop stuck in blue screen mode and showing unmountable boot volume I don't...

blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume

I have a blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume, and trouble shooting hasn't work.
    Turning laptop on and off a couple of times gets me to "automatic fix" is being prepared, but then the screen goes gray with only cursor showing.
    Ideas?

Bill046, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

My HP victus laptop stuck in blue screen mode and showing unmountable boot volume I don't...

1. My HP victus laptop stuck in blue screen mode and showing unmountable boot volume I don't... - Similar Threads - victus laptop stuck

2. Unmountable boot volume- blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume- blue screen error: Summary of Problem and Steps TakenProblem: The laptop displays a "Unmountable Boot Volume" blue screen error. The SSD is detected in BIOS, but Windows fails to boot, and the SSD is not recognized by `diskpart` or the Windows Media Creation Tool.Steps Taken1. Checked BIOS/UEFI...
  3. Unmountable boot volume- blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume- blue screen error: Summary of Problem and Steps TakenProblem: The laptop displays a "Unmountable Boot Volume" blue screen error. The SSD is detected in BIOS, but Windows fails to boot, and the SSD is not recognized by `diskpart` or the Windows Media Creation Tool.Steps Taken1. Checked BIOS/UEFI...
  4. My HP victus laptop stuck in blue screen mode and showing unmountable boot volume I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP victus laptop stuck in blue screen mode and showing unmountable boot volume I don't...: Please please please please please please please please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-victus-laptop-stuck-in-blue-screen-mode-and/f41dea34-29f7-4302-8436-15245c38ca02
  5. It's showing blue screen and saying unmounted boot volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's showing blue screen and saying unmounted boot volume: It's showing unmounted boot volume with blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-showing-blue-screen-and-saying-unmounted-boot/0a4a8a8c-70df-4ad8-a21d-6ec8edd6e797
  6. It's showing blue screen and saying unmounted boot volume

It's showing blue screen and saying unmounted boot volume: It's showing unmounted boot volume with blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-showing-blue-screen-and-saying-unmounted-boot/0a4a8a8c-70df-4ad8-a21d-6ec8edd6e797
  7. Blue Screen "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME": I'm stuck on this windows "winpeshl.exe" but when I close it restarts the blue screen after that it does it again with that windows. I can't type anything in it.Advance repair options don't work because as I try to open it, there is a black screen and my cursor is visible...
  8. Blue Screen "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME"

Blue Screen "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME": I'm stuck on this windows "winpeshl.exe" but when I close it restarts the blue screen after that it does it again with that windows. I can't type anything in it.Advance repair options don't work because as I try to open it, there is a black screen and my cursor is visible...
  9. BLUE SCREEN BSOD - Unmountable Boot Volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE SCREEN BSOD - Unmountable Boot Volume: PC SPECS: OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Education, 64 bit Processor: i5 7th Gen Total Physical RAM: 16 GB I'm using a Hailan All-in-one PC, just bought a few months ago. Problem: I used the PC perfectly okay the same day it went blue screen. After about 5 hours since...
  10. blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume: I have a blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume, and trouble shooting hasn't work. Turning laptop on and off a couple of times gets me to "automatic fix" is being prepared, but then the screen goes gray with only cursor showing. Ideas?...