Windows 10: my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar

Discus and support my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows 10 laptop is displaying colored lines at bottom of the screen please tell me how to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GwynnithI, Aug 16, 2022.

1. GwynnithI Win User

my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar

my windows 10 laptop is displaying colored lines at bottom of the screen please tell me how to fix this.

:)

GwynnithI, Aug 16, 2022

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 16, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    HP Unveils New DreamColor Displays Offering Unmatched Color Accuracy

HP today announced two new HP DreamColor Displays, once again disrupting the color-critical display market by achieving new levels of affordability and color accuracy. The HP Z27x and Z24x displays for PCs and Macs feature HP's second-generation DreamColor Engine and provide up to 1.07 billion on-screen colors, achieving color error so small that it is not discernable to the human eye. Compared to the previous-generation product, the new displays include up to 60 percent more pixels, contain up to a 4,000 percent increase in the internal color palette and are up to 57 percent thinner.

my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar 21a_thm.jpg

The HP Z24x DreamColor Display delivers the color accuracy and consistency that has become synonymous with the HP DreamColor brand, at less than 25 percent of the price of the original HP DreamColor display. The HP Z27x DreamColor Display breaks new technology barriers by providing:
    • Three times the color accuracy over the previous generation
    • The first color-critical display featuring HP's hostless integrated calibration engine with built-in support for third-party professional color measurement instruments
    • Ethernet-based remote management with an integrated web server that provides unprecedented control of the display
    • A published software development kit (SDK) that allows customers to fully integrate the HP Z27x into their color workflows
    • The most affordable color-critical display capable of 4K support
    "The HP DreamColor Engine and our line of DreamColor products have become the gold standards for professionals who demand color accuracy," said Jun Kim, vice president and general manager, PC displays and accessories, HP. "This next generation of HP DreamColor Displays will once again disrupt color technology, providing customers with richer and more accurate colors than ever before."

The HP Z27x and HP Z24x DreamColor Displays are designed for professionals for whom accurate color management is essential, and consumers who seek to use only the best in technology innovations. Key features of the new displays include:
    • Consistent 10-bit color accuracy from design to production with push-button color space selection and easy color calibration
    • One-button access to presets including sRGB D65, sRGB D50, Adobe RGB, BT.709, BT.2020 and DCI-P3
    • Ability to easily create a custom color space with full control over primaries, white point and tone response
    • Easy connection to existing workflows through support by Windows, Mac or Linux operating systems
    The HP Z27x DreamColor Display also offers:
    • An ultrawide Digital Cinema color gamut with 100 percent of sRGB, 100 percent of AdobeRGB and 99 percent of DCI-P3
    • The HP Night Vision interface with auto-fade button backlights and selectable red button backlight color for better low-light viewing in darkened working conditions
    The result of an unprecedented technology collaboration with DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. and other leading studios, the first HP DreamColor Display, the HP LP2480zx, addressed an increasingly critical need for affordable and consistent color accuracy in the animation, photography, film/video post, broadcast, product design and graphic arts categories.

"HP technology has enabled our studio to deliver amazing visual effects to our audiences," says Kate Swanborg, Head of Technology Communications and Strategic Alliance, DreamWorks Animation. "The new Z27x raises the bar in accuracy and ease of use for ensuring perfect color consistency from scene to scene and empowering further creativity in our artists."

With the new DreamColor Displays, HP has once again pushed the limits of innovation to bring users unrivaled accurate and consistent color from displays, to the big screen to print. Each new feature is a result of direct feedback from key advisory council members and customers looking for new ways to transform the way they work.
    "The new DreamColor Z Displays are amazing and will be a game changer for many photographers," said Chris McLennan, an international, award-winning adventure and travel photographer and Nikon Ambassador. "The price point will mean that everyone who is into photography -- whether a full time pro or a keen enthusiast -- should be looking into this product."

Pricing and availability
    The HP DreamColor Z27x and Z24x are available today for $1,499 and $599, respectively.

btarunr, Aug 16, 2022
  4. my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar

how to fiix my display colors

Hi Farbod,

We have different options to personalize your PC depending on your choice. To set your PC's display color back to default, you can follow the steps below:

• Type calibrate display color in the Search fieldlocated at the taskbar.
    • Enter your admin username and password in the User Account Control.
    • Click Yes then access the settings to calibrate your PC's display colors.

If that does not work for you, you can also try to go to Color Settings. You can choose
    Default blue as the Windows color.

Let us know should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar

1. my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar - Similar Threads - graphics are displaying

2. my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar: my windows 10 laptop is displaying colored lines at bottom of the screen please tell me how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-windows-10-graphics-are-displaying-different/86b6c7c7-1246-44c7-8474-c4578a53f797
  3. my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    my hp windows 10 graphics are displaying different colored lines at bottom of taskbar: my windows 10 laptop is displaying colored lines at bottom of the screen please tell me how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-windows-10-graphics-are-displaying-different/86b6c7c7-1246-44c7-8474-c4578a53f797
  4. Color Changing line on bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Changing line on bottom of the screen: I have my monitor connected to the pc via hdmi, when used with any other source the monitor doesn't show it, but when i switch to hdmi the line stays on the bottom of the screen, i have taken a screenshot and the line does not appear in it, but at the same time when i unplug...
  5. Small 1px line flickering in the bottom of my taskbar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Small 1px line flickering in the bottom of my taskbar.: Hi, I am a laptop user and since yesterday I noticed that there's a line flickering after my Windows is loaded, which means the booting up screen does not have this issue.The issue appears at anywhere even, either when I'm gaming or not.I managed to temporarily solved the...
  6. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display: How to turn off the line flickering in display , A single white and green line blinking at bottom part of the display and i think that was GPU processing line indicator ,but how to turn-off that, Can any one help me for that????!!!!......
  7. Purple line bottom of screen / below taskbar

Purple line bottom of screen / below taskbar: [IMG]Hi was hoping to find out why my screen has a purple line at the bottom. Sometimes it goes away after a couple of restarts. Would also appreciate if there is any advice on how to resolve this. Currently using surface pro 4, i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz, Windows 10...
  8. Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?: so my office dual monitor pc setup has been up and running for years, with the "main display" (#1) always showing on the correct monitor, regardless if the other display (extended #2) is on, off, or set to different resolutions, it's always been rock solid, i.e. main display...
  9. Display/graphics not displaying certain shades of colors's

Display/graphics not displaying certain shades of colors's: Because it is a display problem a screenshot wont tell you anything this is the best image, Im gonna repost this because no one knows what I'm dealing with because I kept putting screenshots in the previous post and people thought I was dumb and wanted to change the...
  10. Use different taskbar locations on different displays

Use different taskbar locations on different displays: When I first upgraded, the taskbar on my first display was located on the left side of the display and the taskbar on my second display was located on the bottom. I liked this. But I wanted to see how I'd like having both on left hand side. I went into taskbar properties....