Windows 10: my HP Windows 10, Ryzen CPU, started to go hay wire and kept re-starting throuh HP and...

Discus and support my HP Windows 10, Ryzen CPU, started to go hay wire and kept re-starting throuh HP and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; AMD Ryzen processor, HP desktop, starting go crazy and shut-down, restart, ad nauseum, until it wen to HP self-diagnostic and destroyed just about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeslieHirahara, Sep 4, 2018.

1. my HP Windows 10, Ryzen CPU, started to go hay wire and kept re-starting throuh HP and...

AMD Ryzen processor, HP desktop, starting go crazy and shut-down, restart, ad nauseum, until it wen to HP self-diagnostic and destroyed just about everything. Had to re-start and lost data … kinda irritated by it since I had some information that didn't transfer to "one-drive" on cloud.

I believe Windows 10 is the culprit. Any help from the choir???

:)

LeslieHirahara, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Captain Win User

my HP Windows 10, Ryzen CPU, started to go hay wire and kept re-starting throuh HP and...

hp pavilion ZD8000 wont start

Hello All, I'm the new guy, and I really need help with my hp ZD8000 notebook, it wont start, I notice a Faded WinXP on the screen, but it wont go any further. please help!

Captain, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

my HP Windows 10, Ryzen CPU, started to go hay wire and kept re-starting throuh HP and...

1. my HP Windows 10, Ryzen CPU, started to go hay wire and kept re-starting throuh HP and... - Similar Threads - Ryzen CPU started

2. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  3. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  4. HP Laptop not starting

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop not starting: I have an HP 6475B. It was working fine until recently. Now when I switch on, I get the Windows logo and a message that it's repairing - then gets nowhere. I have a USB to reinstall Windows 10 but it isn't much good until the machine has loaded. Any advice would be...
  5. HP Pavillion failing to start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavillion failing to start up: When I turn on my HP Pavillion pc , it tries to start normally but then gets into a loop and tells me that there is a problem and gives the words 'PNP fatal error' and collects data , switches off to restart then goes through the same routine. I have done a system...
  6. Cannot start my HP EliteBook laptop.

Cannot start my HP EliteBook laptop.: I have an HP Elitebook that will not turn on. The power button and the caps lock key continually blinks in unison on and off, but it will not go to boot. Any suggestions?...
  7. Unable to login to my HP upon the start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login to my HP upon the start: Hi, I have a HP computer where the start up is not recognizing my password. I'm trying to reset it, but it's asking for a disk. How can I retrieve this to get in? To clarify, I turn on my computer, it requires a password, I'm using the same password I had always used and...
  8. Unable to start my HP lap top

Unable to start my HP lap top: When I switch my lap top on I get the HP logo and the little dots start to go around and then stop, nothing happens. It will then display Preparing automatic repair - two dots start to go around then stops I switch lap top off hold button for 10 seconds Switch it back...
  9. HP not starting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP not starting: I have an HP 15-f272wm that will not start. The only indicators that I have is when the power cord is plugged in , right next to the power port an amber or white LED turns on. When I press the start button the amber Led on the F12 key flashes intermitently. I have tried...
  10. Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start: Whenever I start up my Windows 10 HP computer it will go to an option of Continue to Windows 10, Troubleshoot, or Advanced Options. After I hit Continue to Windows 10 it brings me to keyboard layout. After that it will go into a reboot loop. The other thing it will do is give...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HP Ryzen wont keep domain credentials