Windows 10: My HP1102W printer stopped working after Microsoft updated my machine

Discus and support My HP1102W printer stopped working after Microsoft updated my machine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP1102W printer stopped working after Microsoft updated my machine about four months ago. I paid and worked with Microsoft and they could not get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoanGoodman, Nov 14, 2019.

1. My HP1102W printer stopped working after Microsoft updated my machine

My HP1102W printer stopped working after Microsoft updated my machine about four months ago. I paid and worked with Microsoft and they could not get printer to print. MSFT said Call HP.

I am elderly and do not know how to fix the problem. I am angry because the toner cost about $65 and I cannot take my machine to a computer store because I cannot carry all this stuff. I do not know how to find which Windows version I have, but what I do have has stopped my printer from working.

:)

JoanGoodman, Nov 14, 2019

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Nov 14, 2019
  4. My HP1102W printer stopped working after Microsoft updated my machine

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

My HP1102W printer stopped working after Microsoft updated my machine

1. My HP1102W printer stopped working after Microsoft updated my machine - Similar Threads - HP1102W printer stopped

2. printer stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer stopped working after Windows update: After auto update of Windows Windows 10S? my printer stopped working. Still no joy after several uninstalls and reinstalls of the printer driver. Suggestions?...
  3. After update my printer is stopped working please help what to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update my printer is stopped working please help what to do?: After update my printer is stopped working please help what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-my-printer-is-stopped-working-please/d7257362-39a6-4bd2-abc2-592abae47d08
  4. my usb printer stopped working after microsoft windows 10 update. I reinstalled software...

my usb printer stopped working after microsoft windows 10 update. I reinstalled software...: Dear Community, I really appreciate your help. I have a HP old but worked CP1525NW printer. When the printer wouldn't print I did all the usual stuff. Unplugged, rebooted, ect. I noticed that the printer had stopped working about the time other things stopped working...
  5. After an update my Headphones stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After an update my Headphones stopped working: So I was watching a video when I saw my PC needed to be updated. I started the update and now my sound is detected, just doesn't go to my headphones. Please help me I am lost, all the YouTube tutorials are not doing anything to help. submitted by /u/LuigiNoob546 [link]...
  6. printers stopped after update

printers stopped after update: the last round of win updates stopped several pc's in my office from being able to print. this was on several pc's and they are networked to several printers. we could see the printers but they would not do anything, not even a test page. nothing in the queue either....
  7. My computer updated and printer stopped working

My computer updated and printer stopped working: It is a laser HP Printer and Windows 10 laptop. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-updated-and-printer-stopped-working/1cfa7c8a-d982-4c16-8d68-4588b1e68bc5
  8. My All-in-One Lexmark Printer stopped working after Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My All-in-One Lexmark Printer stopped working after Microsoft Update: Please help me. My Lexmark Printer has not been working since a Microsoft Update came in. Next day, my printer stopped working. I try to print and an error #: 0x80070005 and says: Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. However, if I go to a...
  9. My printer stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My printer stopped working: My printer stopped working This afternoon after turning on my PC, try printing some documents and my HP printer didn't work, it doesn't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-stopped-working/d76f8d3c-1af0-42f2-88ab-aa390650c398
  10. My Printer is not working after the last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Printer is not working after the last update: My Printer is not working after the last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-not-working-after-the-last-update/1ab3b54a-c034-48da-8855-bc1ef2da884d