Windows 10: My HP6520 printer keeps telling me it is unavailable. I have uninstalled it and...

Discus and support My HP6520 printer keeps telling me it is unavailable. I have uninstalled it and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP6520 printer keeps telling me it is unavailable. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it with the original CD but it won't print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidHogan7, Sep 24, 2020.

1. My HP6520 printer keeps telling me it is unavailable. I have uninstalled it and...

My HP6520 printer keeps telling me it is unavailable. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it with the original CD but it won't print

:)

DavidHogan7, Sep 24, 2020

2. HP6520 printer unable to print on Windows 10

Hi Ray,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you facing issues with printing do let us know the following:

• What exactly happens when you try to print the content?
    • Is this printer works fine when connected to different computer?
    • How have you connected the printer to your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or outdated printer drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the below and check.

Step 1: Run printer troubleshooter from the below link:

Fix printer problems

Step 2: I suggest you to remove and update the drivers for the printer and check if it helps.

To remove printer driver from Device manager:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    • Type devmgmt.msc in
      Run
      window to open Device Manager window.
    • Under Print queues, right click on the printer and
      uninstall.

To install the printer driver refer to: HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 24, 2020
  3. HP6520 printer unable to print on Windows 10

Everytime I want to print, I need to turn off my HP6520 and then turn back on. How do I fix this? I upgraded from 8.1 to windows 10

Original title: HP Printer

RayEatonSK, Sep 24, 2020
  4. My HP6520 printer keeps telling me it is unavailable. I have uninstalled it and...

Unable to remove a printer gone in "Unspecified" group

An outdated, or incompatible printer driver could be causing the issue. We suggest that you update your printer driver, or
    uninstall the printer driver; then, restart the computer, and have Windows install the latest driver automatically. Check the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Locate the printer driver and uninstall it.
    • Restart the computer.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

My HP6520 printer keeps telling me it is unavailable. I have uninstalled it and...

1. My HP6520 printer keeps telling me it is unavailable. I have uninstalled it and... - Similar Threads - HP6520 printer keeps

2. Printer is Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is Unavailable: I have a CanonMaxify2100 multi function printer installed. Previously it was connected to WiFi with my phone and I could print from my phone, my iPad, my wife's phone and the laptop which was also hotspotted to my phone. I have since connected to the NBN and have reset the...
  3. Printer is Unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is Unavailable: I have a CanonMaxify2100 multi function printer installed. Previously it was connected to WiFi with my phone and I could print from my phone, my iPad, my wife's phone and the laptop which was also hotspotted to my phone. I have since connected to the NBN and have reset the...
  4. Printer Unavailable

Printer Unavailable: My printer is listed but it is unavailable> How do I fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-unavailable/58ea2c6f-f8d1-4d3c-99f8-398b335da603
  5. Notification tells me I have a virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notification tells me I have a virus.: Windows Defender tells me it cannot access a file and tells me to contact my IT Administrator. I am on the computer and I am the only administrator. From what I can see, the subject is not being displayed."Notification tells me I have a virus."*moved from Windows / Apps on...
  6. Notification tells me I have a virus.

Notification tells me I have a virus.: Windows Defender tells me it cannot access a file and tells me to contact my IT Administrator. I am on the computer and I am the only administrator. From what I can see, the subject is not being displayed."Notification tells me I have a virus."...
  7. Printer unavailable

Printer unavailable: my printer was working perfectly fine a few weeks ago. since yesterday the printer is showing unavailable. Its a HP officeJet pro 6978. any advice? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-unavailable/936f4b87-5ec8-463f-b8c5-429a90c0f14f
  8. i have a hp 4652 printer i am trying to print from my pc it keeps telling me i have a...

i have a hp 4652 printer i am trying to print from my pc it keeps telling me i have a...: i have a hp 4652 printer i am trying to print from my pc it keeps telling me i have a printer error but yet i can print from my i phone can you tell me why thank you Bob...
  9. Windows Defender keeps telling me I have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender keeps telling me I have a virus: I've downloaded a file which turned out to have a virus. I've removed it manually, but Windows Defender keeps telling me that there is a malicious file present, despite the file no longer existing. I've did a deep ESET and Norton scan that found nothing, but Windows Defender...
  10. Printer connect to internet but keeps telling me it’s off line

Printer connect to internet but keeps telling me it’s off line: Hi, i have an acre laptop and hp printer, all of a sudden i keep getting errir reports telling me my printer us offline, its connected to wifi ok...