Windows 10: my HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads?

Discus and support my HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by russmayer, Jul 27, 2020.

1. russmayer Win User

my HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads?

My HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads?

:)

russmayer, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Harpert Win User

How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

Your method is of course fine.... however, most pages that you might want to print contain a lot of stuff you don't need in your print
    Hence the suggestion of using a simple tool like getpaint.net

there it's possible to delete all you might not want in your print my HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads? :)

Harpert, Jul 27, 2020
  3. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

Hey Cyberdesigner,
    Thank you for posting your problem on Ten Forums. I will try my best to assist you with your issue.
    There are 2 methods you can try to print a webpage with Microsoft Edge:

Method 1
    • Open Microsoft Edge and open the webpage of your choice
    • Click the ... (More Actions) button at the top of Microsoft Edge
    • A menu will open with a few options, click Print
    • A window opens, click Print as PDF them choose your printer (or add one if you have not set a printer up)
    • Press Print button and your webpage should print out
    If Method 1 does not work, try Method 2

Method 2

• Open Microsoft Edge and open the webpage of your choice
    • Press CTRL+P on your keyboard
    • A menu with few options will launch, click Print
    • A window opens, click Print as PDF then choose your printer (or add one if you have not set a printer up)
    • Press the Print button and your webpage should be printed
    I hope this solves your issue. You can also check out this link for more information.

Thanks and Regards,
    Troy Cooper

TroyCooper, Jul 27, 2020
  4. DONNAJ56 Win User

my HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads?

I can only print test pages

Do you have any other suggestions? I' still can't print anything other than test pages. please help?

DONNAJ56, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. my HP6520 won't print out any information in black on test page, how do I clean heads? - Similar Threads - HP6520 won't print

2. my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.: I tried to troubleshoot but it did not find a problem, i followed the advise to restart the print spooler, but it did not help. The only change made between the time when the printer printed my docs and now when it does not print was that windows updated itself. What can I do...
  3. my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.: I tried to troubleshoot but it did not find a problem, i followed the advise to restart the print spooler, but it did not help. The only change made between the time when the printer printed my docs and now when it does not print was that windows updated itself. What can I do...
  4. my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. black print on test page

black print on test page: I just installed a printer on my new computer, but the test page has print with a black background. printer works correctly on my old computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-print-on-test-page/2891b88e-cc01-44c8-b79c-7299adbfd7d2
  6. how do i clean print heads.

how do i clean print heads.: Epson printer only giving me greyscale. test page showed faint text. i cannot see the option to 'clean printhead' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clean-print-heads/507ef081-de6e-49fd-a2e2-d8bc4b8a1d21
  7. How do I run Print Head Cleaner

How do I run Print Head Cleaner: How do I run Print Head Cleaner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-run-print-head-cleaner/b20743f7-bb58-48e1-a802-57417686b10c
  8. When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"...

When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page"...: When I print a test page I only get the heading which says, "Windows Printer test Page" nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-a-test-page-i-only-get-the-heading/8f6cfe59-e867-4c0c-a333-6300f189ca02
  9. Printer information page printing

Printer information page printing: How do I get rid of that extra printer page that is printing my document information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-information-page-printing/58e56eb4-5d4f-4d1b-80b9-6694db4e599d
  10. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

in Browsers and Email
    How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.: How do I copy a Web Page and Print it Out? 17912