Windows 10: My Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi does not download Windows updates

Discus and support My Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi does not download Windows updates in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I recently bought Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi and it works well overall. However, it does not download my windows updates. It is definitely a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShehanZafar, Jan 26, 2019.

1. My Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi does not download Windows updates

Hi.
    I recently bought Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi and it works well overall. However, it does not download my windows updates. It is definitely a connection configuration issue since I've also tried connecting to another internet and it worked fine; my updates were being downloaded. I have read on forums that I have to enable my ActiveX filter on my router settings but my router settings does not have that feature on its local IP address configuration settings (192.168.8.1).

What should I do?

:)

ShehanZafar, Jan 26, 2019

2. Huawei H883G Won't allow 4G data usage

Hello Kate H,

Thank you for your contribution to the Forum.

As I understand you cannot use 4G with your H883G
    ?

In this case this 4G property of the cellphone has to be both supported by
    the manufacturer – Huawei - and the mobile operator – Straight Talk. If both is given you should be able to use the 4G.

Kind regards

Alexander Pz

Alexander Pz, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Huawei

Firstly, if you are experiencing problems with your Huawei E3276 USB Modem hanging ( Connecting ) after upgrading Windows 10 to 1703 Creators edition, try this as it fixed my problem after all other suggestions failed.

First of all make sure your USB Modem is plugged into your usual USB port and do the following.

Click on Windows Start icon in lower left corner of your screen, then select Settings - Click on Network Internet - on left hand side click on Cellular, then UNTICK " Let Windows manage this connection ", then click on " Advanced Options " and go to APN settings and change Default Internet APN from " Automatic " to whatever your known ISP setting is by clicking on the box with the drop down menu and selecting it from the list, mine was Optus Yes Internet, then after selecting your APN setting, scroll down the page and just check that your Modem is listed under Properties - Manufacturer = Huawei.

Close the Settings Window and test your Modem again, if it now works your problem should be solved, if it doesn't, try rebooting your computer and try connecting again and if all has returned to normal create a System Restore Point and call it Modem Fix after Creators Update......I hope this fix solves your problem.

gergreword, Jan 26, 2019
  4. m4gicfour Win User

My Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi does not download Windows updates

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

My Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi does not download Windows updates

1. My Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi does not download Windows updates - Similar Threads - Huawei E5573Cs 322

2. Huawei Freebuds 5 connection to Huawei Laptop with Windows 11 does not show as sound output...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huawei Freebuds 5 connection to Huawei Laptop with Windows 11 does not show as sound output...: I have been using my huawei freebuds 5 until 2 weeks ago, but it stopped working on my laptop only. It doesn't show on the list as sound output but does connect to my laptop and show it as connected in bluetooth list. I have tried many troubleshooters, updated all my drivers,...
  3. Is It Possible to Download Windows Mobile on Huawei?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is It Possible to Download Windows Mobile on Huawei?: Hello, I'm using Huawei Nova 7 SE 5g and I wanna install Windows Mobile on my phone. Is it possible to install on my Huawei phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-download-windows-mobile-on/bd38cca6-18be-42fd-bcee-533b946c7230
  4. Is It Possible to Download Windows Mobile on Huawei?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is It Possible to Download Windows Mobile on Huawei?: Hello, I'm using Huawei Nova 7 SE 5g and I wanna install Windows Mobile on my phone. Is it possible to install on my Huawei phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-download-windows-mobile-on/bd38cca6-18be-42fd-bcee-533b946c7230
  5. Connecting to wifi with mifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to wifi with mifi: I am trying to connect to the internet using a Tplink mifi on my new laptop with windows 11 and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-wifi-with-mifi/00498fb4-2f67-4ac7-be3c-0f6822e5fbea
  6. Connecting to wifi with mifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting to wifi with mifi: I am trying to connect to the internet using a Tplink mifi on my new laptop with windows 11 and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-wifi-with-mifi/00498fb4-2f67-4ac7-be3c-0f6822e5fbea
  7. OneDrive sync issues over wifi using Huawei 4G router using an enterprise VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync issues over wifi using Huawei 4G router using an enterprise VPN: I have a works windows device that I am struggling to sync desktop files up-to OneDrive cloud, the device is connected via wifi over a VPN it is silent and i cannot configure the VPN to a Huawei H112-372 5g router EE is the carrier .I have also a mac book air and I have...
  8. Windows 10 home update on a 4G connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home update on a 4G connection: Hi, I have a fleet of Windows devices which we use to educate. When I am in training I run my own network over 4G. I have noticed that there are some changes to the update process when we get the next update. These may cause my laptops to update over the 4G network which is...
  9. Using AT commands with Huawei E3372 4G dongle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using AT commands with Huawei E3372 4G dongle Windows 10: I want to send and receive SMS messages using code in Visual Studio (C#) with AT commands via serial connection. When I plug the dongle into my Windows 10 (64 bit) machine, the Huawei app starts up and I can connect and send/receive sms via the little app ok but I cannot...
  10. 4G Pocket Wifi or 4G Router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    4G Pocket Wifi or 4G Router: I am using Windows 10 and wanted to know if there is a significant difference if I use one of the two. 4G Pocket Wifi 4G Router Considering the same signal Strenght in my area same brand on the devices above. from Huwawei for the Router I am not going to use an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huawei e5573cs-322 windows 10 usb drivers

2. huawei E5573Cs 322 probleme mit win 10