Windows 10: My hz being weird

Discus and support My hz being weird in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I got my computer a couple weeks ago and when I finished setting it up it was on 30hz, so I went into my GeForce settings and changed it to 60hz.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cooper132456, Jan 8, 2020.

1. My hz being weird

So I got my computer a couple weeks ago and when I finished setting it up it was on 30hz, so I went into my GeForce settings and changed it to 60hz. But today for some reason I booted it up and noticed it was choppy and sure enough it was on 30hz but when I go to change it back it doesn't even give me the option to change it back to 60. Can anyone help please?

:)

Cooper132456, Jan 8, 2020

2. change my internet speed from 2.5 Hz to 5 Hz.

My Spectrum technician gave me an ID for 2.5 Hz and an extension for 5Hz. Using Windows 10 I attempted to use the ID with the extension to increase my internet speed. I cannot get windows 10 to respond to this attempt. Can anyone give me a step by step
    instruction?

Mary LouCloss, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    "input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ"

Hi,

Here are the reasons why you're getting the "input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ" error:

• The monitor cannot accommodate the set refresh rate (e.g. 60Hz).
    • Outdated graphics card driver

For us to effectively assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running on your device?
    • What is the maximum possible refresh rate can be set for your monitor (refer to monitor's manual)?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 8, 2020
  4. DuckyIsMe Win User

My hz being weird

Windows locks hz to all monitors if animations

Same issue, so I'll go ahead and reply:

• Win10 1607, build 14393.576
    • Intel 6600k with HD Graphics 530 driving a 1080p60 display with a DisplayPort/DVI cable to a Hannspree something or other
    • Nvidia GTX 1080, driver version 21.21.13.7633 driving a 1440p144 display with a DisplayPort/DisplayPort to a Dell S2716DG

Changing the refresh rate so they're even multiples of each other fixes the issue. When the Dell is set to 120 Hz, everything is gravy. When the Dell runs at 144 Hz, the problem appears.

If there's any more info I can provide to help out, please reply. I have notifications for this post on.

DuckyIsMe, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

My hz being weird

1. My hz being weird - Similar Threads - being weird

2. My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop: Hello, Recently i installed a cracked software fromcanva app by mistake instead of legit one and after that all my accounts got compromised including google and all associated account. I checked windows defender a file exclusion was automatically made and which probably gave...
  3. My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop: Hello, Recently i installed a cracked software fromcanva app by mistake instead of legit one and after that all my accounts got compromised including google and all associated account. I checked windows defender a file exclusion was automatically made and which probably gave...
  4. Why is microsoft store being weird??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is microsoft store being weird??: I went to buy robux digital item on roblox, and when microsoft asked me to put in my card info, i did so, and it declined. You guys still charged me 10 cents so why did it decline?? can i at least get my money back??...
  5. Why is microsoft store being weird??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft store being weird??: I went to buy robux digital item on roblox, and when microsoft asked me to put in my card info, i did so, and it declined. You guys still charged me 10 cents so why did it decline?? can i at least get my money back??...
  6. Why is microsoft store being weird??

7. Potential infection or just a regular case of windows being weird?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potential infection or just a regular case of windows being weird?: Since i can't get ANY answers online, i decided to ask here. Today i turned my computer on and i see something called "Email and Calendar Accounts" on my screen. It was completely blank and the icon on the taskbar shows it being a white cog in the middle of a blue background....
  8. Potential infection or just a regular case of windows being weird?

Potential infection or just a regular case of windows being weird?: Since i can't get ANY answers online, i decided to ask here. Today i turned my computer on and i see something called "Email and Calendar Accounts" on my screen. It was completely blank and the icon on the taskbar shows it being a white cog in the middle of a blue background....
  9. Keyboard being very weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard being very weird: I have a 6-month-old hp envy 360. It is running windows 11, and is running the latest update. My keyboard, specifically when playing games, input delay will be unusably long. For example I might be going forward for a while, and when I let go of "w" it will keep going for a...
  10. Keyboard being very weird

Keyboard being very weird: I have a 6-month-old hp envy 360. It is running windows 11, and is running the latest update. My keyboard, specifically when playing games, input delay will be unusably long. For example I might be going forward for a while, and when I let go of "w" it will keep going for a...