Windows 10: My icon tray contains an invisible icon that can be dragged around but clicking it does...

Discus and support My icon tray contains an invisible icon that can be dragged around but clicking it does... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Guomindang [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Guomindang, Dec 8, 2019.

1. My icon tray contains an invisible icon that can be dragged around but clicking it does...

/u/Guomindang, Dec 8, 2019

2. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Dec 8, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    unable to create tray icon...

When you start it manually, can it create the tray icon and the program works?

W1zzard, Dec 8, 2019
  4. p060477 Win User

My icon tray contains an invisible icon that can be dragged around but clicking it does...

unable to create tray icon...

yes!

p060477, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

My icon tray contains an invisible icon that can be dragged around but clicking it does...

1. My icon tray contains an invisible icon that can be dragged around but clicking it does... - Similar Threads - icon tray contains

2. Invisible Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Icons: Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has disappeared except for the icons on taskbar lol.As you can see in the image, icons are not invisible per se, but they are just gone...
  3. Invisible Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible Icons: Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has disappeared except for the icons on taskbar lol.As you can see in the image, icons are not invisible per se, but they are just gone...
  4. Invisible app icon in system tray? virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible app icon in system tray? virus?: I've just encountered this problem and i can't seem to find a fix for this , i do believe it's a virus but i'm not sure since it doesn't use and resources, and i cannot find the app in task manager either , it appeard when i somehow installed radantivirus, can anyone please...
  5. Invisible app icon in system tray? virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible app icon in system tray? virus?: I've just encountered this problem and i can't seem to find a fix for this , i do believe it's a virus but i'm not sure since it doesn't use and resources, and i cannot find the app in task manager either , it appeard when i somehow installed radantivirus, can anyone please...
  6. Invisible app icon in system tray? virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Clicking on Network Icon on system tray does nothing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clicking on Network Icon on system tray does nothing: Hi there, I've installed a few new updates recently and ever since yesterday, when I click on the Network icon, a grey box appears with the loading wheel and then disappears. [ATTACH] However, if I go into the lock screen Win+L I can still access the list from there?...
  8. Invisible icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invisible icons: I recently downloaded some apps and my drive storage got low and the microsoft edge icon disspeared until i deleted the apps. But one was pinned to the task bar and it made an invisible icon! Im confused and they are really annoying, i tried pinning and unpinning, i tried to...
  9. What are these invisible icons in my Taskbar Tray? they don't respond to right clicks either

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are these invisible icons in my Taskbar Tray? they don't respond to right clicks either: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kantaBane [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ft1fgd/what_are_these_invisible_icons_in_my_taskbar_tray/
  10. System Tray icons becomes invisible

in Windows 10 Support
    System Tray icons becomes invisible: Hi all, I have an annoying issue with my PC running Windows 10. I have set which icons should be visible in the system tray and they show up there but only for a while, sometimes they just disappear and i have to go into settings and make them visible again. This happens...