Windows 10: My Icons always rearange

Discus and support My Icons always rearange in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, my name is Omar and I'm a windows user I had this problem for like 6 months now the problem is whenever I restart my pc the icons always rearrange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Just DazedThunder, Mar 30, 2020.

1. My Icons always rearange

hi, my name is Omar and I'm a windows user I had this problem for like 6 months now the problem is whenever I restart my pc the icons always rearrange in a random formation like the picture below so how can I stop this because it's so annoying to look for icons in a random formation every time I tried updating Windows 10 to the latest edition but it didn't help....so what should I do??​
    My Icons always rearange 730a140d-8b05-4feb-b7ea-0ccca0bbea9d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Just DazedThunder, Mar 30, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

My Icons always rearange

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

My Icons always rearange

1. My Icons always rearange - Similar Threads - Icons always rearange

2. My microsoft security icon always showing warning icon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My microsoft security icon always showing warning icon: It happen after i'm trying to download torent, but microsoft security say it was malware, so i'm stop trying download it. i'm already check the microsoft security menu but no action needed. if possible i don't want solution "just reset pc" or "clean install windows", i'm...
  3. Images and icons always show default file icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images and icons always show default file icon: Hi, i recently updated windows 11 to version 22H2, and somehow image thumbnails were replaced with the default file icon:To fix this I've tried this so far:Running DISM.exeRunning sfc /scannowExplorer settings to default including view settingsDisk cleanup thumbnailsRebooting...
  4. Images and icons always show default file icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images and icons always show default file icon: Hi, i recently updated windows 11 to version 22H2, and somehow image thumbnails were replaced with the default file icon:To fix this I've tried this so far:Running DISM.exeRunning sfc /scannowExplorer settings to default including view settingsDisk cleanup thumbnailsRebooting...
  5. Adobe Illustrator Icon Always Highlighted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe Illustrator Icon Always Highlighted: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MadeOfEyelashes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5yh6t/adobe_illustrator_icon_always_highlighted/
  6. Progress wheel icon always visible.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Progress wheel icon always visible.: Hello, I’ve noticed a few days ago that a progress wheel icon (fixed, not animated) appears over every application even over the empty desktop. It is not centered in screen (a little down and over the left) and it is very light gray and barely noticed except against white...
  7. Taskbar always shows all icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar always shows all icons: Hi, I have a problem with my taskbar icons. I only want the battery indicator to always show next to the clock, without opening up all with the arrow. Like this:[ATTACH] However every time when I restart the device it automatically ticks in the "Always show all..." option....
  8. Icons rearange themselves upon startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons rearange themselves upon startup: Each time I start my PC up all the icons in the bottom row of the desktop are thrown out of that row. I have seen the others say the issue is related to scaling and setting it to 124% fixes it, however I am on a large monitor (3840x2160) and setting to 124% scaling makes it...
  9. Losing 'always display' notification icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing 'always display' notification icons: Whenever something refreshes my taskbar (seems to happen a lot with 10) I lose the icons I have set to 'always display', the only way to get them back is to stop and start the programs or restart Windows - flipping the switches has no effect!!! Any ideas how to fix? If MS...
  10. Always show hidden icons on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always show hidden icons on taskbar?: Does anyone know how to customise the behaviour of icons so they always show in the taskbar? [img] 5235