Windows 10: My icons appears on secondary screen

Discus and support My icons appears on secondary screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This issue has started only a few days ago, no matter what guide I follow, all my icons appears on my secondary monitor, which is number two in Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/totte1015, Apr 29, 2020.

1. My icons appears on secondary screen

This issue has started only a few days ago, no matter what guide I follow, all my icons appears on my secondary monitor, which is number two in Nvidia settings, and in Windows settings

What can I do to make icons always appear on primary monitor??

submitted by /u/totte1015
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/totte1015, Apr 29, 2020

2. Ink worksapce apps appear on non-touch screen

Hi Ian,

With regard to your query, since applications normally open on the primary screen, we suggest that you try switching both screens from primary to secondary. If the issue persist, try uninstalling and reinstalling the feature by following the steps below:

• Click on Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar.
    • Turn System Icons On or Off.
    • Locate the Windows Ink Workspace icon and set it to
      Off
    • Reboot the PC.
    • Repeat steps 1 to 4.
    • Locate the Windows Ink Workspace icon and set it to
      On
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 23, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add "Options" screen + add icon for it

Suggestion:
    The place for the options, namely the top left corner system menu, is a bit strange, most similar programs do not use it like that.
    Most programs use a separate Options (or maybe Settings, whichever sounds best) screen.

So, I suggest for the menu items in the system menu to become like this:
    Restore
    Move
    Size
    Minimize
    Close
    Check for Update...
    Options
    Read Asic Quality
    Launch GPU-Z Instaler
    About...
    (or maybe Always on Top option can also stay)

Also, optionally I suggest adding a Gear or maybe Wrench icon next to the Camera icon in top right.
    When that Gear or Wrench icon is clicked, for the Options/Settings screen to appear.
    Where we have the Tooltips, Always on Top, Tooltip language and the other options.

What do you think? Thanks for any comments!

NOTE: Also, if the Size system menu item as well as the Restore menu item are not needed, they can both be removed. It is not trivial, but there is a way. *Smile My icons appears on secondary screen :)

4. My icons appears on secondary screen

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, May 23, 2020
Thema:

My icons appears on secondary screen

1. My icons appears on secondary screen - Similar Threads - icons appears secondary

2. Problem with my secondary screen touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my secondary screen touchscreen: Hello,My computer runs on Windows 10. I am using a main screen screen1 and a second screen, which is a touchscreen screen2. This secondary screen is used to trigger some action on a software.I identify, then calibrate the screen2, then it is working perfectly, at every touch...
  3. Problem with my secondary screen touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my secondary screen touchscreen: Hello,My computer runs on Windows 10. I am using a main screen screen1 and a second screen, which is a touchscreen screen2. This secondary screen is used to trigger some action on a software.I identify, then calibrate the screen2, then it is working perfectly, at every touch...
  4. Problem with my secondary screen touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. phone link icon appeared on my pixel screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone link icon appeared on my pixel screen: i got a new pixel 6a, and after installing phone link, this icon appeared on my screen. it's movable, but in the way no matter where i put it. i don't even know what it's for, clicking on it does nothing. is there a way to get rid of it?...
  6. phone link icon appeared on my pixel screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link icon appeared on my pixel screen: i got a new pixel 6a, and after installing phone link, this icon appeared on my screen. it's movable, but in the way no matter where i put it. i don't even know what it's for, clicking on it does nothing. is there a way to get rid of it?...
  7. Icons Switched To Secondary display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons Switched To Secondary display: I have Windows 10, version 21H1 on my desktop and I'm using two monitors. My icons have switched to my secondary display. How can I move them back to my primary?...
  8. Icon keeps appearing on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Icon keeps appearing on the screen: Hi I am running Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop. I brought a numerical keypad to use with it, but every time I press on a key an icon flashes up on the screen... [ATTACH] Any way that I can stop this from happening? Thanks,...
  9. No icons appear on the screen anywhere.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No icons appear on the screen anywhere.: I bought a new computer recently and andit has been working just fine until now. When i loqd up the computer no icons apear anywhere, on the top or taskbar. I trued to find a solution but the ones i found about explorer.exe wont work because when i try to open it up rhat...
  10. App Icons Appear on wrong screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Icons Appear on wrong screen.: I have 2 screens. Icons for my most used icons have always been on Screen 1. Now they default to Screen 2. How can I get then back to default on Screen 1?...