Windows 10: my icons are look like multiplication sign and i can not fixed it

Discus and support my icons are look like multiplication sign and i can not fixed it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I use windows 10 64x. My windows icons are look like Multiplication Icon and my screen became black some times please help me to fixed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mahdikouhestani, Feb 26, 2020.

1. my icons are look like multiplication sign and i can not fixed it

Hello

I use windows 10 64x.

My windows icons are look like Multiplication Icon and my screen became black some times

please help me to fixed it

Thanks tor your attention

my icons are look like multiplication sign and i can not fixed it [​IMG]

:)

mahdikouhestani, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Why does all of my folder icons look like this?

Hi,

It is possible that your folder icons have two blue arrows pointing towards each other because the NTFS compression is enabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to disable NTFS compression:

• Right-click the folder you're referring to and select Properties.
    • Under General tab, select Advance button.
    • Under Compress or Encrypt attribute, disable Compress contents to save disk space.

my icons are look like multiplication sign and i can not fixed it 26affdf1-72c6-4477-9013-2fd3dc999ea8.png

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 26, 2020
  3. MCK
    mck Win User
    Cannot change desktop icon

Sometimes a desktop icon changes from what it was to a plain white folder. Might be something I did but not sure what.

To change it to the icon I want, I go:
    1. Rt-click icon > Properties > Change icon
    2. I select the icon I want from the thumbnails of icons.
    3. Click OK
    4. Click Apply
    But the icon does not change. It just stays looking like a white folder.
    HOWEVER, if I pin the icon to the taskbar, the icon on the taskbar does look like the icon I selected in step-2. So the change is registered with Win10 but the icon on the desktop just doesn't change.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

4. my icons are look like multiplication sign and i can not fixed it

We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

my icons are look like multiplication sign and i can not fixed it

1. my icons are look like multiplication sign and i can not fixed it - Similar Threads - icons are multiplication

2. What is this little icons that looks like building with circle in it . You can see it in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this little icons that looks like building with circle in it . You can see it in...: What is this little icons that looks like building with circle in it . You can see it in the photo right beside the Quick Access and One Drive ?...
  3. Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.: My desktop has changed the way it displays folders and pictured.They are very small and spread out wrong not enabling to see all the content. Help! I can send a photo if that helps....
  4. Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.: My desktop has changed the way it displays folders and pictured.They are very small and spread out wrong not enabling to see all the content. Help! I can send a photo if that helps....
  5. Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Why does some of my icons look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does some of my icons look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Palpatine43534 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vbn30c/why_does_some_of_my_icons_look_like_this/
  7. My Taskbar clock looks like this everytime i reboot. I can fix it temporarily by restarting...

My Taskbar clock looks like this everytime i reboot. I can fix it temporarily by restarting...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Affectionate_Gur_857 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kp2n68/my_taskbar_clock_looks_like_this_everytime_i/
  8. If my computer look like this, how do fix it?

If my computer look like this, how do fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thygesen04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itfe80/if_my_computer_look_like_this_how_do_fix_it/
  9. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the icons look like this.: This are how my icons looks like: [ATTACH] How can I make the icons look like this:[ATTACH] This is something I really wanted to know because it looks better in the second photo and I think it is more beautiful and aesthetic, but I don't know how to do it that way, I have...
  10. How to make the icons look like this.

How to make the icons look like this.: [IMG] This are how my icons looks like: https://preview.redd.it/mg35coy93fe41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=00d9115b78cba3361bd78c4cd1c96df9f0e1d7da How can I make the icons look like this:...