Windows 10: My icons get smaller after a while

Discus and support My icons get smaller after a while in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi people, so I love customizing my games icon.. I spent hours searching and sometimes creating the best icons for all of my games with the highest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shehabskull, Aug 19, 2018.

1. My icons get smaller after a while

Hi people, so I love customizing my games icon.. I spent hours searching and sometimes creating the best icons for all of my games with the highest resolution possible. but after a while, random icons get smaller for no reason I searched a lot for a solution but I didn't find a clean answer so please help me fix this issue

BEFORE

My icons get smaller after a while [​IMG]

AFTER

My icons get smaller after a while 1f3e3d78-864b-4ef9-9efd-de380e4359bc?upload=true.png

:)

shehabskull, Aug 19, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Aug 19, 2018
  3. How to make Win10 windows\icons smaller?

I have tried all the suggestions made and I still can't get the icons smaller. I have been into advanced sizing and made them the smallest possible, but they are still huge. All the settings seem to be correct so have no idea what to try next?

MirandaPinch, Aug 19, 2018
  4. My icons get smaller after a while

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

My icons get smaller after a while

1. My icons get smaller after a while - Similar Threads - icons smaller while

2. The image of my desktop icons suddenly gets smaller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The image of my desktop icons suddenly gets smaller: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for months and I don't know what to do. The thing is, in my Desktop I have my direct access/icons in Large, and they randomly not always, not the same ones change the image/.ico to a small one. Sometimes they just get big again, but...
  3. The image of my desktop icons suddenly gets smaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The image of my desktop icons suddenly gets smaller: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for months and I don't know what to do. The thing is, in my Desktop I have my direct access/icons in Large, and they randomly not always, not the same ones change the image/.ico to a small one. Sometimes they just get big again, but...
  4. The image of my desktop icons suddenly gets smaller

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Random Icons Turn Smaller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Icons Turn Smaller: [ATTACH] Many icons keep breaking and it is getting really irritating. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Killerbot528 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8ljw9/random_icons_turn_smaller/
  6. Icons getting smaller when on external monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons getting smaller when on external monitor: Hello, when my laptop connected via HDMI cable to external monitor and I am closing the lid, the icons on the desktop (and whole resolution) getting smaller on the external monitor. somehow the process of pressing windows key+P and choosing extend displays not working,...
  7. Display of my laptop (fonts) getting smaller after an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display of my laptop (fonts) getting smaller after an update: Hello, I am so annoyed by the fact that after an update, my laptop display (fonts) became small and hard to read. I have tried to restore my laptop and stuff and they didn't work. I called windows support and the person hang up the phone. I'd like to hear your advice what I...
  8. My font suddenly gets larger and smaller

My font suddenly gets larger and smaller: I use Windows 10. Have an MSI computer. When I first got it, the font would suddenly get larger and smaller and I would have done nothing to have this happen. I searched for answers and found one that said to go to settings for Mouse & Touchpad, Device and turn off "pinch...
  9. Icons on taskbar smaller now?

Icons on taskbar smaller now?: Hi, I'm trying to work out how to get the below icons larger: *Wink) Any suggestions? Thanks! Andy 17534
  10. $Windows.~BT getting smaller after failed updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    $Windows.~BT getting smaller after failed updates.: Two days ago, I had a $Windows.~BT folder of 4,63 Gb on my PC and I noticed several attempts of my system to update to WIN10, but each one failed. So I tried with the "trick" to force and install WIN10. This went ok until 92 percent and after beign stuck there for more than...