Windows 10: My icons keep randomly shrinking

Discus and support My icons keep randomly shrinking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey everyone, joined the forum looking for help with this very annoying issue I'm having. So I'm on of THOSE people who like to give all their games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shurwam, May 23, 2020.

1. Shurwam Win User

My icons keep randomly shrinking

Hey everyone, joined the forum looking for help with this very annoying issue I'm having.

So I'm on of THOSE people who like to give all their games the same circular style icons found on Deviant Art. I noticed though after a week or so that on of my new icons had shrunk, just one of them. This perplexed me and if I remember correctly (as this was months ago at this point) changing the icon to something random, then back to the desired ico. seemed to work; for a time...

A few days later and another one, then another one. Now at least 5 of my custom icons are stuck in the "small" size and refuse to enlarge. *Banghead

Somebody help me, my OCD can't take this much longer.

I've tried to demonstrate in the screenshots attached the size the icons seems to want to stay as, and how no matter how large I expand the rest these particular ones wont budge *Sad

P.S. Nice forum guys, definitely gonna start using this from now on*Nerd

:)

Shurwam, May 23, 2020
  2. kimkat1 Win User

Some icons shrink

I've had this problem for years and just haven't bothered to ask why but I really would like an answer. Icons of the same size, same folder made by same program will be on my desktop then a couple of them will shrink. Never all of them. I have to change
    the icon then it's okay. Then after a day or so a different icon will shrink. This has happened on every version of windows in the last 10 years.

kimkat1, May 23, 2020
  3. AMD to Give 20 nm Optical Shrinks to Console SoCs First

Xbox 360 technical specifications - Wikipedia

Scroll down to list of revisions. Die shrinks are not consumer relevant with consoles. They bring no performance changes because consistency is the entire point of them. Unless you're batshit crazy Nintendo that is, then you get the "new 3DS" half step BS.

LAN_deRf_HA, May 23, 2020
  4. caseybum Win User

Windows 10 upgrade randomly shrinks windows

Hi,

Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, my screens will randomly shrink as if I clicked the - button in the right upper corner. It does it when i'm checking my mail or when I'm searching websites

It is very frustrating! Is anyone else having this issue?

caseybum, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. My icons keep randomly shrinking - Similar Threads - icons keep randomly

2. why does my taskbar keep on shrinking?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my taskbar keep on shrinking?: Hi,So i have recently noticed whenever i minimize a tab i am not working on for example Chrome if i minimize and go to home screen the taskbar shrinks from full and the start menu also disappears.How do i fix this issue?...
  3. why does my taskbar keep on shrinking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my taskbar keep on shrinking?: Hi,So i have recently noticed whenever i minimize a tab i am not working on for example Chrome if i minimize and go to home screen the taskbar shrinks from full and the start menu also disappears.How do i fix this issue?...
  4. Why does Windows keep shrinking my large desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Windows keep shrinking my large desktop icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gsmaciel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh6l6p/why_does_windows_keep_shrinking_my_large_desktop/
  5. disk space keeps shrinking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    disk space keeps shrinking: hi my disk space on my hard drive keeps shrinking, i did a factory reset and its back to normal but now its shrinking every day, i have installed nothing on it except chrome and firefox and just use it for browsing. i read to disable sys protection and del restore points,...
  6. Some icons shrink

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some icons shrink: I've had this problem for years and just haven't bothered to ask why but I really would like an answer. Icons of the same size, same folder made by same program will be on my desktop then a couple of them will shrink. Never all of them. I have to change the icon then it's...
  7. My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. randomly: My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. it is random but will always hapen within 30 minutes of getting online. When i try to resize it,it will not go back to normal size. Sometimes when it shrinks it freezes being able to type anything also. I have to restart my computer and...
  8. webpages keep shrinking on desktop

in Browsers and Email
    webpages keep shrinking on desktop: *Sadhello to all;I have upgraded from win 7 to win 10 and am pleased with it apart from one annoying thing.Without me touching any buttons the last three webpages I have visited shrink and all show on the desktop.When I click on any one it reverts back to its full size.It...
  9. Random Icons "Shrink"

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Icons "Shrink": As you can see in the links below, random icons have shrunken and their .ico images are all the same (256x256)... 2016-06-21_1904 - Broussard's library 2016-06-21_1908 - Broussard's library I have tried changing the .ico images on the shrunken ones but they still...
  10. Taskbar Shrinks Randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Shrinks Randomly: I have a Dell Lat e5550. I have it on a docking station with two monitors. Everything displayed correctly until last week. All of a sudden when I click anything in the taskbar the taskbar moves like this [img] The wallpapers will no longer line up correctly and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com