Windows 10: My icons... They vanished!!!

Discus and support My icons... They vanished!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi thereLast month I installed Startup Sound Changer from https://startup-sound-changer.en.softonic.com/ but something happened that I did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bill Chanter, May 26, 2021.

1. My icons... They vanished!!!

Hi thereLast month I installed Startup Sound Changer from https://startup-sound-changer.en.softonic.com/ but something happened that I did not expect.My Icons disappeared!You can probably tell by that header what happened, my icons disappeared. There are some pictures attached at the bottom. If you can help I would be very grateful.Thank you, Bill Chanter.PS: I have done nothing to fix it, just to save the risk.Here are some pictures

:)

Bill Chanter, May 26, 2021
  2. davidhk Win User

Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

My icons... They vanished!!! [​IMG]

davidhk, May 26, 2021
  3. templar Win User
    Windows Security Center Icon vanished

Version 2004

Greetings people,

My Windows Security Centre Icon has vanished. Every time I boot it will appear for half a second then vanish and not return. I've run System File Checker and there are no errors. It's switched on in task bar settings.

Any suggestions?

templar, May 26, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My icons... They vanished!!!

Coloured Battery Icon has vanished

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run the
    Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Power
      troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall and Reinstall ACPI driver and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows + X, Select Device manager.

• Click on Battery.

• Right click on ACPI driver.

• Select uninstall and restart the system.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 26, 2021
Thema:

My icons... They vanished!!!

1. My icons... They vanished!!! - Similar Threads - icons vanished

2. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  3. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  4. Recover vanished taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover vanished taskbar icons: Recently after restart my won 11 system taskbar all icons were vanished, I was tried to repair or troubleshoot but no luck, Same tried revert or delete updates but after revert its still same. I don't want to reset or format device I just want to recover my task bar FYI...
  5. Recover vanished taskbar icons

Recover vanished taskbar icons: Recently after restart my won 11 system taskbar all icons were vanished, I was tried to repair or troubleshoot but no luck, Same tried revert or delete updates but after revert its still same. I don't want to reset or format device I just want to recover my task bar FYI...
  6. Some desktop icons, folders, files and games have vanished, help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some desktop icons, folders, files and games have vanished, help: I just turned my laptop back on after restarting it and a lot of the files, folders, documents and games that I had on the desktop have suddenly vanished, there's still about 30% of them left, how do I get my missing items back?!?!?...
  7. Some desktop icons, folders, files and games have vanished, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some desktop icons, folders, files and games have vanished, help: I just turned my laptop back on after restarting it and a lot of the files, folders, documents and games that I had on the desktop have suddenly vanished, there's still about 30% of them left, how do I get my missing items back?!?!?...
  8. Some desktop icons, folders, files and games have vanished, help

9. All of The System app icons have vanished.

All of The System app icons have vanished.: I ended up getting a blue screen, that I could not get out of so the only thing left to do was reset my pc. after the reset I all system app icons had the same icon. Any help would be great. Thank you. :...
  10. All of The System app icons have vanished.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of The System app icons have vanished.: I ended up getting a blue screen, that I could not get out of so the only thing left to do was reset my pc. after the reset I all system app icons had the same icon. Any help would be great. Thank you. :...