Windows 10: my icons zoomed in help

Discus and support my icons zoomed in help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was waching youtube then something happened to my mouse with the scroll wheel whenever I scrolled up or down my games and apps icon zoomed in or out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bananacoffee, Jun 3, 2020.

1. my icons zoomed in help

I was waching youtube then something happened to my mouse with the scroll wheel whenever I scrolled up or down my games and apps icon zoomed in or out now im stuck with zoomed in icons I have looked in Microsoft help and youtube and nothing has helped I have tried display settings I have tried windows and

+ nothing has helped pls help

:)

bananacoffee, Jun 3, 2020

2. windows media player 11 library zoom issues

thanks but unfortunately that just changes the view between list, icon and detailed icon not the actual zoom levels of the screen *Frown my icons zoomed in help :(

jasper1605, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 3, 2020
  4. my icons zoomed in help

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

my icons zoomed in help

1. my icons zoomed in help - Similar Threads - icons zoomed help

2. Taskbar ICONS zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar ICONS zoomed in.: When I turned on my computer today, I noticed that two of my taskbar icons chrome and one other were zoomed in such that I can only see the upper left corner of them. I did not change any settings or tamper with anything. I've restarted my computer and the problem persisted....
  3. Taskbar ICONS zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar ICONS zoomed in.: When I turned on my computer today, I noticed that two of my taskbar icons chrome and one other were zoomed in such that I can only see the upper left corner of them. I did not change any settings or tamper with anything. I've restarted my computer and the problem persisted....
  4. help - Random zooming in out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help - Random zooming in out: several days ago every screen will randomly zoom in out. restart does not fix the issue. email, Browser, Photoshop,etc.It's random, so If all USB is unplugged then repluged, it does not help, but sometimes it "settles down for a few min, then gets so bad like now trying to...
  5. help - Random zooming in out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help - Random zooming in out: several days ago every screen will randomly zoom in out. restart does not fix the issue. email, Browser, Photoshop,etc.It's random, so If all USB is unplugged then repluged, it does not help, but sometimes it "settles down for a few min, then gets so bad like now trying to...
  6. Help laptop zoomed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help laptop zoomed in: Plugged it into a TV now the desktop is so zoomed in I cannot access anything else like I can only see the tops of the windows and that's it I can't scroll down can't change any of the options and the keyboard shortcuts aren't working we didn't do anything else except plug it...
  7. Help laptop zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help laptop zoomed in: Plugged it into a TV now the desktop is so zoomed in I cannot access anything else like I can only see the tops of the windows and that's it I can't scroll down can't change any of the options and the keyboard shortcuts aren't working we didn't do anything else except plug it...
  8. Zoom- This really doesn't have anything to do with my Microsoft account, but Zoom's help...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom- This really doesn't have anything to do with my Microsoft account, but Zoom's help...: Hi, so if you read the title above, you'll know that this question doesn't have anything to do with Microsoft, but the Zoom help center wouldn't let me ask a question just because my account was a free account. So I'm putting this question out there if any zoom experts can...
  9. No pinch zoom option. Help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No pinch zoom option. Help!!: I am utterly disgusted with this computer. I can't figure out how to stop it from zooming in and out. It also keeps jumping from page to page. I've watched a few videos online, but I don't seem to have the option they keep suggesting (pinch zoom). Please help! Seriously...
  10. Desktop "zoomed" icons become small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop "zoomed" icons become small: Hello, I have a problem with icons size in desktop, i like to use "zoomed" icons on desktop. But sometimes the icons go crazy and this happens: [img] [img] Sometimes i restart the computer and they go back to normal... (sometimes) Any help? 88893