Windows 10: my idea on a more simplified pop-up for blutooth

Discus and support my idea on a more simplified pop-up for blutooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GloomyMusician24 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GloomyMusician24, Jul 12, 2020.

1. my idea on a more simplified pop-up for blutooth

/u/GloomyMusician24, Jul 12, 2020

2. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Spam pop ups !

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern with those pop-ups, we'd like to ask for the following information:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What were you trying to perform when getting that?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this to know more on

how to recognize phishing email messages, links, or phone calls.

Your response will be appreciated.

Marvin Barc, Jul 12, 2020
  4. my idea on a more simplified pop-up for blutooth

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

my idea on a more simplified pop-up for blutooth

1. my idea on a more simplified pop-up for blutooth - Similar Threads - idea more simplified

2. blutooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blutooth: i have this same problem on desktop with windows 11 and i dont even have the option too turn off or on my youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/d06ad2c1-b68e-4bbe-9119-6bced191c44c
  3. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  4. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  5. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Chinese characters pop up box did not show up for simplified hanyu pinyin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese characters pop up box did not show up for simplified hanyu pinyin: I tried to use simplified hanyu pinyin but the chinese characters suggestions did not appear. It's strange because it was working well previously. Why is there always a change in windows setting every time it get update? Extremely frustrating!...
  7. blutooth

blutooth: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? my laptop model is lenovo t530 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/74107bc2-ed0a-4f22-a4d9-fae064f04e1d
  8. Blutooth

Blutooth: Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help....
  9. no blutooth

no blutooth: there is no Bluetooth turn on/ off option when go into device manager there is no Bluetooth listed don't know if my PC has bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-blutooth/f5a3f3fe-cb39-4ae8-81ef-b0fdadeaaed6
  10. there is no blutooth in my pc

there is no blutooth in my pc: I want to know that is there blutooth in my pc ? is there then how can I use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-blutooth-in-my-pc/c22ba1e6-5784-4f37-a9f3-d9605a5de4c0