Windows 10: My Identity has been stolen, please help

Discus and support My Identity has been stolen, please help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As I stated, my identity has been stolen and I am going through the processes of securing it. I fear that the hacker my have remote access to my pc. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by splintert92, Jul 19, 2019.

1. My Identity has been stolen, please help

As I stated, my identity has been stolen and I am going through the processes of securing it. I fear that the hacker my have remote access to my pc. I downloaded a virus, reinstalled windows only to find out that he got my google info (Passwords and all) I am not a computer genius but I'm not bad for an old guy either, he seems to be one step ahead of me so Idk if I'm being paranoid or what. For example, I created new emails with new passwords, but I never receive a response from Microsoft about my stolen account, a few apps were installed in my Microsoft store that seemed unusual (xbox console companion was one) and there seems to be a lot of activity on my firewall (something I know nothing about) Any help would be appreciated

:)

splintert92, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Time Lady Win User

Stolen Identity

Was the tech from Microsoft?

If not then you’ll have to contact whichever company who supplied the router if it was their technician or whomever you called to repair the router.

You should also contact the Police to report the item stolen.

This is a tech forums staffed mostly by volunteers trying to help others with your problems.

Time Lady, Jul 19, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 19, 2019
  4. SharonKZH Win User

My Identity has been stolen, please help

Scam? - identity was at risk for being stolen.

Original title: Scam?

When I attempted to sign in to a known and safe site, a box showed up on my screen: buzzer.co.in/alert.html. It warned me that my identity was at risk for being stolen. I read what to do on another device, but now I can't get through the initial sign-in
    (security) page on my PC. Any ideas?

SharonKZH, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

My Identity has been stolen, please help

1. My Identity has been stolen, please help - Similar Threads - Identity has been

2. Has my account been hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has my account been hacked?: Hello, I deleted all my emails via "delete all" in the junk mail and these all reappeared in my in folder. I then deleted them again and they again reappeared in the In Folder. I think my FB account had been recently hacked and my email address was available there. Is this...
  3. been hacked please help

been hacked please help: All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 1. Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/ and install it. | 2. Open link in TOR...
  4. Windows update has bricked my computer! please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update has bricked my computer! please help!: Hello! my computer was shut down and restarted so that it could update, before it was going to update it ran a disk check ect. afterwards when I booted up and logged in to windows, many of my programs were missing (steam games, unity, blender, ect.) and I was unable to give...
  5. Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware HELP PLEASE: I have really annoying problem for almost 2 months.. The problem starts when I bought the new graphics card Gigabyte Rx 460 4Gb WindForce OC, then my PC start quiting games with black screen saying no signal. I thoguht it can be PSU, so I change my PSU buying Be Quiet(model...
  6. Internet Has Been x3-x6 times slower for 2 months now. Please help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Has Been x3-x6 times slower for 2 months now. Please help.: Backstory: So for about 2 months 3 windows computer download speed has dropped significantly. One dropped from about 18 MB/s download to about 4 MB/s. And another went from 30 MB/s to about 6 MB/s laptop. I completely reset my laptop and still had to affect on the download...
  7. My laptop was stolen! help!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop was stolen! help!!!: My laptop was stolen and I’m not being able to locate it thru “find my device”, it says its offline since before it has been stolen. But it also says the last time the device status changed is after it was stolen. What does it mean and what should I do ?...
  8. please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]: He's watching everything I do... I feel like a victim. I am a 33 year old housewife. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/please-help-my-android-phone-and-computer-have/ff95043c-2148-4b12-91ce-34ba87a5901a
  9. Stolen Identity

Stolen Identity: My wallet was stolen I believe it was last Tues. when a tech came to fix my modem. It was close to where he was working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/stolen-identity/6cf1720e-529c-497c-bdca-d0a34df34646"
  10. Has my CD been finalized?

in Windows 10 Support
    Has my CD been finalized?: I unsuccessfully tried to burn some files to a CD but the (Ashampoo) burning program stopped midway through and it looks as if nothing got finalized. How can I verify if this is still a usable CD? Thanks in advance to all who reply. Dan 101313