Windows 10: My IHeartRadio is forever downloading?

Discus and support My IHeartRadio is forever downloading? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I go to Microsoft store I click get on IHeartRadio And It start download and I wait too much and a lot of times it say something like almost done and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VeljkoStankovic, May 13, 2019.

1. My IHeartRadio is forever downloading?

I go to Microsoft store I click get on IHeartRadio And It start download and I wait too much and a lot of times it say something like almost done and more After too much time I wait and it say downloading.... downloading.... Please helppp???

Edit: BTF sorry for bad English im kid and im from serbia

:)

VeljkoStankovic, May 13, 2019

2. iheartradio

Is that station an iHeartRadio sponsored station? If not, it won't be listed.

LarryE1946, May 13, 2019
  3. ibebax Win User
    iheartradio

Apparently it was a mistake that it was listed and downloadable for Win 8 phone. I received the message...

"Thank you so much for contacting us. At this time there is no approved iHeartRadio application for the Windows 8 phone. The application was listed in error on the Windows Marketplace. The Windows 8 iHeartRadio application
    only is compatible with Windows 8 computers and tablets. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and will keep you updated when an approved iHeartRadio application for Windows 8 phones becomes available. In the meantime you can listen to all
    your Favorite iHeartRadio stations on your computer through www.iheart.com. "

You'd think iHeart and Microsoft would have worked that out prior to release of phone. I had it for a minute on my HTC model and it worked fine. It would shut off when I was in a
    tunnel but once back on surface I just reconnected. Another issue had me to reset the phone and learn that iHeart was gone and not compatible. The prime station I listen to is ONLY carried by iHeart. Yet another reason to want to get back to iPhone. C'est
    la vie.

ibebax, May 13, 2019
  4. My IHeartRadio is forever downloading?

iheartradio

iHeartRadio is now available for download for the Windows 8 Phones.

LarryE1946, May 13, 2019
Thema:

My IHeartRadio is forever downloading?

1. My IHeartRadio is forever downloading? - Similar Threads - IHeartRadio forever downloading

2. No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever: Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 yesterday and tried to download it today. It says the size should be 29.2Gb but my store exceeded that amount to 80Gb. Then i did some research on the internet and deleted my Store Application and couldnt reinstall it. Then I decided to...
  3. iHeartRadio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iHeartRadio: I have been given by family a brand new Lenovo computer which features the 'Cortana' assistant with Windows 10. Cortana states that it uses iHeartRadio for playing music. When I use the 'Cortana' Link to go to iHeartRadio its home page says 'no longer available' and if I...
  4. Cannot download iHeartRadio

Cannot download iHeartRadio: I've been trying to get the desktop app for over a year now but I am unable to do so despite the advertising stating that I should be able to download it & as far as I can see there should not be any reason why I should not be able to use this app. I can download & use the...
  5. Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever: [ATTACH] This is what it looks like. Essentially, my problem is that there are two non-existent downloads in the download queue, making what I want to download (or in this case update) be pending forever. I tried logging out and signing back in the store, using wsreset.exe,...
  6. Cortana won't detect Iheartradio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana won't detect Iheartradio: when I ask Cortana to play music knowing that I already have installed Iheartradio, Cortana always opens google store and says first you need to install Iheartradio....
  7. Windows Updates Taking Forever to Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates Taking Forever to Download: Is it just me, or are Windows 10 updates slowing down? Getting KB4051033 to download is like watching paint dry. I'm on a fibre network connection and Win 7 updates download like lightning, but Win 10 updates take forever. I've been sitting at 9% for the past half hour....
  8. iHeartRadio app doesn't start

iHeartRadio app doesn't start: When I click the iHeartRadio tile in the Start screen, a Store page appears describing the app. When I click the Free button to try to download it or start it, nothing happens. How can I activate the iHeartRadio app? 24417
  9. Downloads Folder takes forever to open - tried everything!

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloads Folder takes forever to open - tried everything!: Hallo,My downloads folder takes forever to open, sometimes minutes before it has loaded every item.It is a common problem, and I've googled for answers but none of them seem to help. I've tried to right click on properties, and under customize set to general items, didn't...
  10. Gone forever?

in Windows 10 Support
    Gone forever?: I took very early advantage of the Win10 download and used the resultant iso file to convert my laptop and desktop from win7 to win10. At first things went well and I was very impressed with the new edition of Windows. After a period of about two months the laptop operation...