Windows 10: My iMac Windows 10 won't let me add a printer.

Discus and support My iMac Windows 10 won't let me add a printer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP Envy 3353 printer was showing offline so a Microsoft help line suggested I remove it and add it again. When I did, it would not allow me to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonnaJohnson_01, Aug 17, 2019.

1. My iMac Windows 10 won't let me add a printer.

My HP Envy 3353 printer was showing offline so a Microsoft help line suggested I remove it and add it again. When I did, it would not allow me to add it back on. The spaces where I should add the printer would not allow me to print.

:)

DonnaJohnson_01, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 17, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    printer won't work on network but will over usb

his printer has a built-in print server.

What you need to know what ip is being give to the printer. Perhaps you can print a status sheet from the printer.

Then Go to printers in control panel

add a new printer

local printer attached, uncheck automatically detect and install PnP printer

create a new port, select standard tcp/ip port

a new window should open and enter the ip there where it says printer name or IP address (port name then should be also be filled as you go)

and pretty much follow the rest of the steps, you will need to install the printer drivers.

These steps is the easy, but not the right way.

The right way is to use the network option on the initial screw and search for the printer server...but that can be tricky to configure.

4. tops Win User

My iMac Windows 10 won't let me add a printer.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

My iMac Windows 10 won't let me add a printer.

1. My iMac Windows 10 won't let me add a printer. - Similar Threads - iMac won't let

2. Won't let me add my number to my account??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me add my number to my account??: So to use microsoft rewards at all it for some reason tells me I need a phone number, which it never did before. But when I try to add my number to my account, it doesn't work. It sends a code to my account, but when I enter the code and such it just keeps saying "This alias...
  3. Won't let me add my number to my account??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't let me add my number to my account??: So to use microsoft rewards at all it for some reason tells me I need a phone number, which it never did before. But when I try to add my number to my account, it doesn't work. It sends a code to my account, but when I enter the code and such it just keeps saying "This alias...
  4. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  5. My widget bar won't let me add widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My widget bar won't let me add widgets: My widget bar won't let me add certain widgets. it claims that I already added that widget when I know I did not. If I attempted to remove a widget, I won't let me add it back. For example, I removed the Entertainment widget but later I wanted to add it back, when I tried it...
  6. My widget bar won't let me add widgets

My widget bar won't let me add widgets: My widget bar won't let me add certain widgets. it claims that I already added that widget when I know I did not. If I attempted to remove a widget, I won't let me add it back. For example, I removed the Entertainment widget but later I wanted to add it back, when I tried it...
  7. Won't let me add a Bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't let me add a Bluetooth device.: Hiya, I seem to be having a problem with connecting my Earbuds to my PC. When I click the " Add Bluetooth or other device " and select the Bluetooth option, it loads for a few seconds then just disappears. I tried in the Control Panel, tried clicking " Add device " and it...
  8. Microsoft Store won't let me add my mastercard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me add my mastercard: So i wanted to buy Minecraft, after giving all the required card info and clicking save it gives a "try again later, there was a problem on our side" problem both on the app and web on my phone, i tried adding the same card in the play store and it works fine, i tried again a...
  9. Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video

Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video: I tried to add a photo into the "make a video" part of the Photos app, but a message popped up that said "We couldn't add some files. These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them." I tried it with photos that have worked before as well, but the same...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me Add a new account User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me Add a new account User: I am facing this problem... "All Heil Windows 10!!!" I log on at my administrator account, to add a new one (because my previous account went corrupted in 10 days) and move on, erasing my past one. At All Settings -> Accounts -> Other Users, When i click on the Add someone...