Windows 10: My image thumbnails are all the orange flower. How can I get my original image display.

Discus and support My image thumbnails are all the orange flower. How can I get my original image display. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 - I can not get my photo images to appear. I had OneDrive installed, but it kept telling me it was full so I turned it off. At that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nina A., Mar 28, 2019.

1. Nina A. Win User

My image thumbnails are all the orange flower. How can I get my original image display.

I have Windows 10 - I can not get my photo images to appear. I had OneDrive installed, but it kept telling me it was full so I turned it off. At that time, all the images were Blue and White mountains. I clicked somewhere trying to fix it, but now I have Orange flowers. Since I disconnected the OneDrive, I can see my current photos, but all the older ones are showing the flowers. Hope you can help. Thanks

:)

Nina A., Mar 28, 2019
  2. JVMthe2nd Win User

Image thumbnails are not displaying

I recently started using my Windows 10 laptop again and after updating it I noticed all the image files no longer display the thumbnails. The image thumbnails are replaced by blue mountains. The other Icons display properly. I checked the defaults and
    have photos selected.

JVMthe2nd, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Chris Win User
    Show thumbnails of zipped images

CBX Shell provides Windows Explorer thumbnail and infotip extensions for image archives. It enables thumbnail preview for ZIP, CBZ, CBR and RAR image archives. Windows Explorer will display a thumbnail image of the first photo in the archive instead of the generic archive icon.

• CBX Shell supports JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF and ICO.
    • works on Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7/ Win10 (32 / 64-bit).
    • ZIP64 archives are not supported.
    • Thumbnail may not be displayed if the archive is damaged.
    • Images larger than 32 MB are not displayed to avoid memory
      consumption.
    • Encrypted ZIP and RAR archives can not display thumbnail.

Download

Project on GitHub

Chris, Mar 28, 2019
  4. My image thumbnails are all the orange flower. How can I get my original image display.

battlezone, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

My image thumbnails are all the orange flower. How can I get my original image display.

1. My image thumbnails are all the orange flower. How can I get my original image display. - Similar Threads - image thumbnails are

2. Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?: One of my hobbies is archiving thousands of pieces of artwork I find online. I love to organize and spend hours sorting images into different folders by theme and media. The way I have it set up is every file has a home in an "ALL" folder, and every subsequent folder for...
  3. Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?: One of my hobbies is archiving thousands of pieces of artwork I find online. I love to organize and spend hours sorting images into different folders by theme and media. The way I have it set up is every file has a home in an "ALL" folder, and every subsequent folder for...
  4. Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. thumbnails for images and videos of all sorts dont display in my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    thumbnails for images and videos of all sorts dont display in my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nicofaster_21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m91avn/thumbnails_for_images_and_videos_of_all_sorts/
  6. How can I get Sticky Notes to display images

How can I get Sticky Notes to display images: When I try to add images to Sticky Notes of whatever size or type I only get a response saying the image cannot be downloaded. How do I get Sticky Notes to behave as it should?...
  7. How to display image thumbnails in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display image thumbnails in Windows 10?: OK I know this is an age-old question, but I've never been able to display any images since I bought my Surface Pro 4 new, I always get the image icon rather than the actual image. On the various desktops I have it's never been a problem. The image flashes briefly when I...
  8. How to make the thumbnails of the whatsapp images visible ? (Thumbnails of images in the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make the thumbnails of the whatsapp images visible ? (Thumbnails of images in the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FarPrune1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbjhvu/how_to_make_the_thumbnails_of_the_whatsapp_images/
  9. Explorer Stopped Displaying Image Thumbnails..How Do I Get This Back?

Explorer Stopped Displaying Image Thumbnails..How Do I Get This Back?: For some reason, with the latest win10 update explorer has stopped displaying image thumbnails. Historically this was always the default and all of a sudden I am getting image icons instead of thumbnails. I've looked around the web a bit but none of the solutions I have found...
  10. JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag

in Windows 10 Support
    JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag: Suddenly, vertical JPG images show thumbnail images squeezed into horizontal thumbnail JPGs. RAW files are not affected and show vertical thumbnails as expected. I do have Sagethumbs installed, so that I can see JPG thumbnail images of PSD and TIFF files. No problems with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where have to place the thumnails files forpowerpoint thumnails