Windows 10: My Inbox Helper

Discus and support My Inbox Helper in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I have inadvertently downloaded My Inbox Helper. It is hiding in the apps list and does not show under My Inbox Helper. I have tried lots of ways... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RogerBroadbent1, Jun 25, 2019.

1. My Inbox Helper

Hi

I have inadvertently downloaded My Inbox Helper.

It is hiding in the apps list and does not show under My Inbox Helper.

I have tried lots of ways to try and get rid of it but it keeps re-emerging.

Does anyone know a sure fire way of uninstalling it?

:)

RogerBroadbent1, Jun 25, 2019

2. how do I remove inbox helper

Hi Fred,

Suggestion to run the tools given here

How to remove My Inbox Helper redirect

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-my-inbox-h...

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 25, 2019
  3. BillR_42 Win User
    My Inbox Helper

Greg,

I went ahead and uninstalled My Inbox Helper and ran the Malware scans tonight. The first scan found 7 threats which were quarantined. Some of these
    threats contained My Inbox Helper in the name.
    When I restarted and ran the second scan it was clean. I will check the System Files tomorrow. Thank you very much for your help.

Bill

BillR_42, Jun 25, 2019
  4. My Inbox Helper

how do I remove inbox helper

How do I remove inbox helper. It is useless to me?

FredBurger1, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

My Inbox Helper

1. My Inbox Helper - Similar Threads - Inbox Helper

2. Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread: All - I just had about 40 emails that I had previously archived or deleted in my invoice or at least read just re-appear in my inbox as unread.2 weeks ago there was an incident on the Microsoft when every emails coming to abc.com was going in quarantine. now again seems like...
  3. Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread: All - I just had about 40 emails that I had previously archived or deleted in my invoice or at least read just re-appear in my inbox as unread.2 weeks ago there was an incident on the Microsoft when every emails coming to abc.com was going in quarantine. now again seems like...
  4. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  5. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  6. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk: Every time i get mail from the two sources in the question, they each load with 8 identical copies, and i keep having to delete all but one each time.I'm using MS Office 97 and still have the installation disc. I've tried re-installing but to no avail.Please hepThanksBryan...
  8. why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk

why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk: Every time i get mail from the two sources in the question, they each load with 8 identical copies, and i keep having to delete all but one each time.I'm using MS Office 97 and still have the installation disc. I've tried re-installing but to no avail.Please hepThanksBryan...
  9. how do I remove inbox helper

how do I remove inbox helper: How do I remove inbox helper. It is useless to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-inbox-helper/55f430df-22e0-48cf-ac77-b8e3d315742a
  10. My Inbox Helper

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Inbox Helper: As I was downloading an instruction manual for a piece of equipment, I unintentionally clicked on a button that installed My Inbox Helper which is now positioned at the top of my screen above everything, with a search box and icons for various e-mail options. I don't know...