Windows 10: My inbox will not syny any messages beyond October of 2014. Except for pinned messages...

Discus and support My inbox will not syny any messages beyond October of 2014. Except for pinned messages... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The issue exists on both the inbox application, and the online site, both with the same cut off. However, my mail syncs just fine up to the present day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jiffletta, Oct 25, 2020.

1. My inbox will not syny any messages beyond October of 2014. Except for pinned messages...

The issue exists on both the inbox application, and the online site, both with the same cut off. However, my mail syncs just fine up to the present day on my phone, so the emails are there, they just won't load.

I checked, I'm using less than 1% of my allotted online storage, so it's not just too many emails clogging up my back end.

submitted by /u/Jiffletta
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jiffletta, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

TPU - How to search inbox messages?

I want to search for a text string in my inbox messages. I goto my inbox, click search and the search is for forum posts only. I click "More..." and only get options again to search forums.

Is there some way to search inbox/sent messages only?

Sasqui, Oct 25, 2020
  3. figgirigh Win User
    How to recover the lost messages?

1. Re-create your mail folder hierarchy by dragging folders into place in the Folder list. Note that any folder you have created to group sub-folders but that does not itself contain messages will not appear in the Folder list and so must be created again.
    2. Re-download the list of newsgroups from each news account.
    3. Reset your subscribed newsgroups and download messages again.
    4. Reset synchronization options on IMAP and newsgroup folders.
    5. Edit any message rule that moves or copies messages to folders other than the Inbox.
    These are the steps from which you can get the lost information back. And if your information not recovered again then it might be severe problem .In this case you have to go for recovery software to get your dbx files data back. I can refer you a link which can surely help you to get your lost data back. Try
    http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...tlook-express/

figgirigh, Oct 25, 2020
  4. bogmali Win User

My inbox will not syny any messages beyond October of 2014. Except for pinned messages...

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

My inbox will not syny any messages beyond October of 2014. Except for pinned messages...

1. My inbox will not syny any messages beyond October of 2014. Except for pinned messages... - Similar Threads - inbox syny messages

2. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  3. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Inbox messages disappeared: When I logged into my Outlook Inbox this morning I only had 4 messages. I had at least 10 messages that I had not responded to and they've disappeared. Is there a way to get them back? I'm on a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045, Desktop system model OptiPlex...
  4. Outlook Inbox messages disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Inbox messages disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inbox messages disappear: When I press inbox icon on Outlook in Windows 11 on laptop messages appear, then disappear. If I access them on iPhone I can see them. Each time that I press the inbox icon they will appear again for around 5 seconds then disappear again. * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Inbox messages disappear

Inbox messages disappear: When I press inbox icon on Outlook in Windows 11 on laptop messages appear, then disappear. If I access them on iPhone I can see them. Each time that I press the inbox icon they will appear again for around 5 seconds then disappear again. * Moved from Community Center...
  7. Inbox showing messages in script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inbox showing messages in script: I use the inbox within windows to access other email accounts including aol and yahooRecently some of the emails have been in what appear a script verbiage and is not readable.This is NOT in outlook but in the inbox app at the bottom of the windows page.X-YMailAVSC:...
  8. Inbox showing messages in script

Inbox showing messages in script: I use the inbox within windows to access other email accounts including aol and yahooRecently some of the emails have been in what appear a script verbiage and is not readable.This is NOT in outlook but in the inbox app at the bottom of the windows page.X-YMailAVSC:...
  9. Message inbox

Message inbox: my cloud inbox wont open in my windows account????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-inbox/37015700-0b81-4f05-a041-c76e3ae7d030
  10. Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox?: Is this a legitimate message that came to my gmail inbox? Critical security alert to me [img] [ATTACH] StanXXXX [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sign-in attempt was blocked L: stanXXXX@gmail.com Someone just used your password to try to sign in to your account. Google blocked them,...