Windows 10: my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

Discus and support my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where do I look to find out the name of my incoming mail server and my outgoing mail server STMP? I new to this computer stuff, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SandraSandra73, Oct 2, 2018.

1. my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

Where do I look to find out the name of my incoming mail server and my outgoing mail server STMP? I new to this computer stuff, please help.

:)

SandraSandra73, Oct 2, 2018
  2. bhkraft Win User

Windows 10 Mail and POP3, SMTP mail servers

I have been using Outlook.com for mail.

Something changed and it became the new Outlook Mail with reduced functionality.

Specifically, I can no longer configure different servers for incoming and outgoing mail in Outlook Mail.

Can I configure different POP3 and SMTP servers in the Mail app for Windows 10?

bhkraft, Oct 2, 2018
  3. vroxas Win User
    incoming mail server (pop3) and outgoing mail sever (stmp

I like to use outlook for email. But I do not know the incoming mail server (pop3) and the outgoing mail server (stmp)

Appreciate if anyone can provide this information.

vroxas, Oct 2, 2018
  4. pbmaster Win User

my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

Outgoing server?

Ok, so this probably should be basic knowledge but I don't have it. I just installed Thunderbird and I have my incoming mail server working, but I can't seem to get the right outgoing server. I'm with AT&T under Bellsouth if that helps at all.

pbmaster, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

1. my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP? - Similar Threads - incoming mail server

2. NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!: hello, I need HELP, i have not been able to update my email. new messages have not come in since 15th March https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-incoming-mails/8d0bbd0b-c2e3-4b21-bd95-ea76adc2e447
  3. Mail server settings

Mail server settings: Every few months, I have to go through the process of re-learning how to restore or update my mail server settings since my e-mail fails when trying to send a picture from Lightroom Classic. It seems like each time I need to do this it just gets worse and worse, I can't seem...
  4. Mail server settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail server settings: Every few months, I have to go through the process of re-learning how to restore or update my mail server settings since my e-mail fails when trying to send a picture from Lightroom Classic. It seems like each time I need to do this it just gets worse and worse, I can't seem...
  5. Mail server settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows Mail compatibility with Server 2016 SMTP

Windows Mail compatibility with Server 2016 SMTP: I try to send mail with Windows 10 Mail via SMTP from a Windows Server 2016. Windows Mail communicates with SMTP with EHLO [IPv6:::ffff:10.18.4.114] thats my IPv4 address and gets a 501 invalid address reply. Other programs use the format EHLO [10.18.4.114] which works. So...
  7. SMTP server issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMTP server issues: I recently rebooted my DVR at home as it was having some technical issues, however now that I have done that it wont let me sign back in for the email alerts for the motion detectors, it will constantly say I have the username and password wrong however I know they are...
  8. how to set up incoming and outgoing mail server port in windows 10 mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to set up incoming and outgoing mail server port in windows 10 mail app: hi i'm trying to add my rediffmail email account in windows 10 mail app but i cant find anywhere to put incomingpop3 and outgoingsmtp mail server port, please help...
  9. SMTP mail server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMTP mail server: Having trouble with my email sending and receiving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smtp-mail-server/afeac3fd-d1b7-4f35-a781-804185641cab
  10. SMTP server Configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SMTP server Configuration: Please, I can't find SMTP server Feature in my Windows 10. How can I install SMTP server in Window 10? I do not need Third Party SMTP that I have to pay. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smtp-server-configuration/3548a817-ff29-4343-8f60-c930242654b2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what are the incoming email server & outgoing email server for my Micros