Windows 10: My input indicator is Missing in the task bar.

Discus and support My input indicator is Missing in the task bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried to turn on in the setting, reinstall the language, ran sfc scan at last tried regedit ctfmon method. All does not work for me. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Diabolotino, Jul 30, 2020.

1. My input indicator is Missing in the task bar.

I have tried to turn on in the setting, reinstall the language, ran sfc scan at last tried regedit ctfmon method.
    All does not work for me. I have found out that, i only can see the input indicator during the app running administration phase, as picture below.
    Im not sure why suddenly my input indicator missing, please help me out.

My input indicator is Missing in the task bar. ebb29587-8542-48a1-9944-afe30841e8f4?upload=true.png
    My input indicator is Missing in the task bar. [​IMG]

:)

Diabolotino, Jul 30, 2020

2. Enabling input indicator on lock screen and taskbar

Hi,

For you to enable the input indicator or language bar on lock screen and task bar, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key and select Control Panel.
    • Look for Language, then click it to open.
    • On the left pane, click Advance settings.
    • Under Switching input methods, tick the option Use the desktop language bar when it's available.
    • Click Save to save the changes.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Manya53 Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade - Input indicator

Sorry for the mix up in terminology! Let me clarify:

1) Input indicator:
    Settings >
    Personalization > Taskbar >
    Turn system icons on or off. > Input Indicator

2)Language bar:
    Control Panel
    >Clock, Language, and Region
    > Language > Advanced settings >
    Change language bar hot keys >Language bar
    tab > (options Docked in the taskbar and
    Show text labels on the Language bar now turned ‘On’).

I set the
    language bar
    (2) following the steps outlined by you and this is the icon I referred to as
    different language bar icon' in my reply above. It is ‘now docked and available to me’ in the task bar automatically on re-start. I had not noticed this icon for a long time and may have turned it ‘On’ only recently
    through ‘Toolbars’ > language bar in my struggle to find the missing ‘Input Indicator’.

It is the Input Indicator that normally shows up in the system icons area (referred to wrongly as ‘notification area’ by me) that disappears with each re-start and I need to set it
    ever time following setting steps (1). This is the one I would like to set properly and have it available on re-start. The status is as before and I believe that the ‘language bar’ options (2) are not interfering with ‘Input Indicator’ settings

I do not recall having meddled with either of these settings before, the default ones worked well enough for me since I started working with different languages!

(I must wait with the 'test user trial' until a bit later)

Manya53, Jul 30, 2020
  4. My input indicator is Missing in the task bar.

Language indicator disappeared from task bar

Windows Key+I > Personalization > Task bar > Turn system icon on or off > Toggle Input Indicator to ON

E for Excel, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

My input indicator is Missing in the task bar.

1. My input indicator is Missing in the task bar. - Similar Threads - input indicator Missing

2. Input Indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input Indicator: So... I have 3 languages installed on my PC, which seems to enable the Input Indicator by default. Thing is, I prefer an uncluttered workspace, so I disable it. But EVERY single reboot reenables the option. This is the thing I am complaining about: [ATTACH] The languages...
  3. Input Indicator disappeared.

Input Indicator disappeared.: Not sure why my input indicator just disappeared on my surfacebook. I did not install any updates or new apps/programs. Why can't Windows just make their computers work? Really starting to regret my switch from a Mac....
  4. task bar is MISSING!!!!

task bar is MISSING!!!!: HOW CAN I RESTORE MY START PAGE TASK BAR WITH ALL MY APPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-is-missing/4f821ffd-7517-4c3d-98db-35f4d73b1d9a
  5. Input indicator bug

Input indicator bug: Hello, I can't disable Input Indicator at all. I tried every single option in settings that is related to the language bar in the task bar and tried every guide.[ATTACH]...
  6. My language bar is missing from the task bar.

My language bar is missing from the task bar.: I had microsoft people shared my computer to see what's wrong and yet after 3 checks with screen sharing and phone conversation, problem still remains, what is the next step please?...
  7. battery life indicator not shown in task bar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery life indicator not shown in task bar: battery life indicator not shown in task bar. but in settings the option is turned on. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life-indicator-not-shown-in-task-bar/220b7e7d-c130-4ddb-a0d4-9d75aa4beefe
  8. Battery level indicator on task bar

Battery level indicator on task bar: One day, my battery level indicator in my notification area disappeared. Then my network status icon disappeared. I believe these events happened because of updates. I played with the many settings menus that Windows has to offer and was able to turn the network icon back...
  9. Input Indicator problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Indicator problem: Hello everyone! Here is my problem: Today I was on Youtube and listening to music and doing side things on the PC and it "Crashed" to a gray screen. It happend second time. The 1st time was about 2-3 months ago. Before 1 hour or so happend again. A fully gray screen and the...
  10. Problem with the input indicator

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with the input indicator: Hi I have Windows 10 v1703 Enterprise 64 bit. Although I enable the input indicator on the system tray, it is disabled whenever the system is started. Why? I noticed that when I set the small icons on the application bar, the input indicator indicates only the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. input indicator missing windows 10