Windows 10: My Inspiron 15 7000 is stuck in Safe Mode

Discus and support My Inspiron 15 7000 is stuck in Safe Mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently cleaned and optimized my laptop to be able to game while I’m on vacation for a month. It’s a 1050 i5 build and it wasn’t performing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shoober, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Shoober Win User

My Inspiron 15 7000 is stuck in Safe Mode

I recently cleaned and optimized my laptop to be able to game while I’m on vacation for a month. It’s a 1050 i5 build and it wasn’t performing the best, so I thought reinstalling the graphics card driver was a good idea. I used DDU and didn’t read the warnings about the password in Safe Mode. I booted into Safe Mode and when I entered the password I always use, it said it was incorrect. I think this is because of the laptop not recognizing the ethernet cable. I can’t do anything since I have to login to do pretty much anything and when I try to reset it, it just cancels it around 30%. I don’t know what else to do. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

:)

Shoober, Jul 19, 2019

2. Touchpad issues on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 following Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the current status.

Since, the above steps did not help to fix the issue. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to go to the below link, download the Synaptics Touchpad driver and install it in compatibility mode.

Support for Inspiron 7000 | Drivers & downloads | Dell US

• Right-click on the Synaptics Touchpad driver setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I suggest you to contact to the computer manufacturer and check if they have released Synaptics Touchpad driver for Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jul 19, 2019
  4. My Inspiron 15 7000 is stuck in Safe Mode

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

My Inspiron 15 7000 is stuck in Safe Mode

1. My Inspiron 15 7000 is stuck in Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Inspiron 7000 stuck

2. WHEA uncorrectable error - BSOD - Dell Inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA uncorrectable error - BSOD - Dell Inspiron 15 7000: Without even able to go into Windows, and trying to reinstall Windows 10 from the SupportAssist, I get constant WHEA BSOD.I've replaced the laptop battery, ram, and charger. Updated to latest BIOS. Don't know what else to do. Thank you!...
  3. WHEA uncorrectable error - BSOD - Dell Inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA uncorrectable error - BSOD - Dell Inspiron 15 7000: Without even able to go into Windows, and trying to reinstall Windows 10 from the SupportAssist, I get constant WHEA BSOD.I've replaced the laptop battery, ram, and charger. Updated to latest BIOS. Don't know what else to do. Thank you!...
  4. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  5. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  6. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Dell Inspiron 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 7000: I am wondering if the Dell Inspiron 7000 PC will work well with Windows 11.Currently the computer was on Windows 8 but I Idiotically bought an XCTRA PC flash drive changed my processor to run on Linux...
  8. Dell Inspiron 7000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron 7000: I am wondering if the Dell Inspiron 7000 PC will work well with Windows 11.Currently the computer was on Windows 8 but I Idiotically bought an XCTRA PC flash drive changed my processor to run on Linux...
  9. Inspiron 15 7000 gaming: Windows 10 not able to boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inspiron 15 7000 gaming: Windows 10 not able to boot: Device: Dell inspiron 15 7000 laptop Bios: 01.00.00 When booting, Windows boot manager does not make it past Dell logo. Then attempts to run Automatic Repair. Restart - same thing Uninstal latest update - unable to, have pending updates Boot from UEFI does the same...
  10. My Inspiron 15 7000 is locked in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Inspiron 15 7000 is locked in safe mode: I recently cleaned and optimized my laptop to be able to play while I'm on vacation for a month. It is a 1050 i5 compilation and it was not working in the best way, so I thought that reinstalling the graphics card driver was a good idea. I used DDU and did not read the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron 7000 will boot into safe mode but not regular more